Tuesday's Dinner 11/9

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Littlechef

Senior Cook
Hello everyone,

After yesterday's wild weather of rain, snow, sleet, high winds, and a little sun, we have a much nicer day today.

Dinner tonight will be pork tenderloin with a honey, mustard, herb glaze, brown rice pilaf, and roasted butternut squash. I also have a bunch of apples to be baked with butter and a little brown sugar ... yum!

Enjoy the day:chef:

Fried calfs liver with sage butter, a mass of fried onions, mashed pots and petit pois.

The weather is foul here.

Whatever is in the picture. LOL

To many options. I need to decide later.

SO and I are taking our grandson out for pizza.

He's a big fan and is friendly with the "pizza guy" at our favorite pizza joint. They all enjoy seeing our grandson. If I show up for pizza without him, they ask why I didn't bring him.

Nothing fancy tonight. Cheese tortellini with alfredo sauce and garlic toast... courtesy of my freezer. I want dinner to be on autopilot so I can focus on a nice dessert (not sure what yet).

rib eye steak in my george foreman grill. baked potato and a vegs. yet to be decided. maybe brussel sprouts. or may have steak and onion rings. once again decisions, decisions.

Lasagna with hamburger, ground pork, Ricotta, Mozzarella and non boil noodles.

Fillet steak, mushrooms, baby bok choi and fried rice.

img_935727_0_dc6d19646db6428c5dbed39777c9cf36.jpg

Wow, PPT (or is it ppo?) That looks really good. All I'd need is a bit of Bleu Cheese Dressing for dunking. I really love the flavor of Bok Choy too.

I've decided that lasagna will be for tomorrow. Tonight I'm munching on Brie and Gruyere slices toasted on 12 Grain bread. YUM!

The 12 grain bread adds a lovely nutty toasty flavor, and toasting warms the cheeses so deliciously. Mmmm.

I'm in Algiers, West Bank of New Orleans. Where are you?

Wow, PPT (or is it ppo?) That looks really good. All I'd need is a bit of Bleu Cheese Dressing for dunking. I really love the flavor of Bok Choy too.

I've decided that lasagna will be for tomorrow. Tonight I'm munching on Brie and Gruyere slices toasted on 12 Grain bread. YUM!

The 12 grain bread adds a lovely nutty toasty flavor, and toasting warms the cheeses so deliciously. Mmmm.

I'm in Algiers, West Bank of New Orleans. Where are you?

Thank you. I guess it would be PPO It stands for Power Plant Operator which is what I used to do.

Thank you. I guess it would be PPO It stands for Power Plant Operator which is what I used to do.

That's what I was thinking, that or Operations. Do I take it correctly that you are involved in my low electric bills because of the power of the Mississippi?

I am pretty busy with pumpkins, so I have decided to go with something less time-consuming to make, so it will be canned stew accompanied by bread and butter.

:)Barbara

ended up with shredded pork with b b q sauce on slider buns and onion rings. guess i shouldn't post dinner until i have actually had it. seems to always change through the day.

I needed comfort food after the day I had... so it was hotdogs wrapped in Pilsbury Crescent rolls, Bushes beans, and homemade french fries. Yes I pulled out the deep fryer!!! Now where are those Twinkies.. LOL

We had shake n bake chicken legs, noodles and stinky cheese and garden veggies with dip. I didn't get home til nearly 530 so it had to be fast prep.

Back
Top Bottom