Tuesday's Dinner - 4/26

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Those snails look great! How did you prepare them?

Thanks!
I use butter, garlic, lemon squeeze, paprika, Herb de Provence, pepper, dash of white wine, melt it together in the microwave. Stir well and scoop in with snails, filling each pot. Cover with Mozzerella and parsley. Crank the oven as high as it will go and place on cookie sheet and bake until cheese is browned and bubbly. 10-15 minutes.

You can make these ahead and keep in the fridge until ready to cook. I worked for a couple of chefs who cooked them gently in a pan first, and then scooped this mixture into the bowls

Don't forget the toasted bread soldiers (thanks Bolas) for dipping.

Last edited:
frittata and feta blackberry salad
salad made with EVOO from Greece... SO yummy.

Attachments

• Frittata.jpg
    Frittata.jpg
    61.5 KB · Views: 216
Rock, I don't know if its the language you use (probably not) or just me

But this is the 2nd time I have thought you said something else when you didn't.

I thought you said "poop the snails"

Forgive me. LOL

I think I need to slow down my reading.

DH is going to Calgary for a couple of days to meet the new boss and co-workers, so we went out for supper. We went to the nearby Chinese buffet with the very unique name of "Jade Palace". The food was good, not as good as in Chinatown, but plenty good enough. We had Tsing Tao with supper. We always enjoy going there because the waiters know us and are very nice to us. Now I'm sleepy. Beer and too much food can do that to me.

Rocklobster said:
Thanks!
I use butter, garlic, lemon squeeze, paprika, Herb de Provence, pepper, dash of white wine, melt it together in the microwave. Stir well and scoop in with snails, filling each pot. Cover with Mozzerella and parsley. Crank the oven as high as it will go and place on cookie sheet and bake until cheese is browned and bubbly. 10-15 minutes.

You can make these ahead and keep in the fridge until ready to cook. I worked for a couple of chefs who cooked them gently in a pan first, and then scooped this mixture into the bowls

Don't forget the toasted bread soldiers (thanks Bolas) for dipping.

Dang, that looks good!

ooh, 2 lbs and only one mussel didn't open :)

Attachments

• mussels1.jpg
    mussels1.jpg
    122.2 KB · Views: 202
DH is going to Calgary for a couple of days to meet the new boss and co-workers, so we went out for supper. We went to the nearby Chinese buffet with the very unique name of "Jade Palace". The food was good, not as good as in Chinatown, but plenty good enough. We had Tsing Tao with supper. We always enjoy going there because the waiters know us and are very nice to us. Now I'm sleepy. Beer and too much food can do that to me.

ROFL! Taxlady! I love "beer and too much food"!:ROFLMAO:

Home alone tonight, so I think I am just scrounging the fridge for leftovers. :-(

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom