Tuesday's Dinner - 4/26

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Littlechef

Senior Cook
Good morning everyone,

Tonight's dinner will be on the grill: burgers stuffed with blue cheese, Italian oven fries, and a Greek salad.

What's everyone else having?

Enjoy the day:chef:

We are having one of our favorite meals -- Good ol English Fish and Chips. I have found by using Cake flour, brown ale, and a little kosher salt for the batter is just like being in England.

I have to leave early evening for a meeting so we're on our own for dinner. Not sure what I'm having. Maybe a bowl of chili or something else from the freezer.

We are having one of our favorite meals -- Good ol English Fish and Chips. I have found by using Cake flour, brown ale, and a little kosher salt for the batter is just like being in England.

Do you serve it in newsprint? :mrgreen:

Final Clean out the fridge before heading back to the states. Going to make a hamburger. Tomorrow night I eat out...

Pork chops in my onion sauce, eggplant sandwiches, sliced avocados and tomatoes, rolls, Alix's brown sugar, oatmeal cake which has been tasted and is yummy, first off a bowl of pappardelli with dry jack and toasted walnuts and fresh chopped parsley to top it.
Kadesma:)

I picked up 2 lbs of mussels when I was in the city today, so that will be my seafood fix tonight. Some sea scallops made it into my cart, too, but I think I'll save those.

DH is teaching. I was considering cooking the lasagna I have in the fridge but am now thinking of chili dogs with beans. I have 4 hot dog buns that need to be eaten before they go bad.

Starting with Escargot. My daughter says she will give them a go for the first time, so I will attempt to make her first impression a good one.
Then some Spaghetti Primavera to follow.

Last edited:
Is that anything like "Take it or leave it?" :LOL:

We never had take it or leave it. We had eat it today or eat it tomorrow! The worst was pasta with square meatballs. That always appeared a couple of days after meatloaf. My brothers and sisters still laugh about those when we get together.

I had scallops and Portabella slices with smashed purple-ish skinned garlic in cooked in a stick of butter with sherry and oyster sauce.

Breakfast for dinner:

Over easy eggs, pan fried tater tots and buttermilk biscuits.

img_993856_0_8446a9a2dbd7a32c793d165b4827042a.jpg

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom