Tuesday's Dinner - Nov 4th

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

sattie

Washing Up
I have some leftover flatiron I think I will bring back to life. Along with some leftover sides.

What chall havin????

We're going out to dinner with another couple. It'll be good to get away from the t.v. for a short time; but We'll be glued to it later. Hope we have a winner tonight and not a repeat of past fiascos

We're going out to dinner with another couple. It'll be good to get away from the t.v. for a short time; but We'll be glued to it later. Hope we have a winner tonight and not a repeat of past fiascos

Any ideas of where you are going? I love going out to eat!

DW is making spaghetti and meat sauce, and I'll make a simple salad.

We'll probably have a French Baguette from Schwan's too. If you've never had one of these trust me, they are out of this world. They come frozen in a bag of three partially cooked loafs. You put them right in the oven for about 15 minutes, and they come out perfect! And no I'm not a shill for Schwan's ;), but this bread is really good.

I haven't decided yet. Maybe just some pickin food. Dh was up all night working on the computer so that we could go vote this morning. He's in bed now and probably won't get up til this evening. Ds has to work tonight so it will probably just be me for dinner.

Barb

Nothing sounds real appetizing when you have a cold.......maybe I will make some chicken noodle soup with homemade stock I have in the freezer.....even that doesn't sound very good right now. :(

Nothing sounds real appetizing when you have a cold.......maybe I will make some chicken noodle soup with homemade stock I have in the freezer.....even that doesn't sound very good right now. :(

Sorry you are feeling bad... :(

It's damp and rainy here today, so soup would be good. Maybe I'll stop by the house during lunch break and see what I have in the freezer.

Making some whole wheat pasta with fresh tomato sauce I made this summer, and some fresh baby leeks. Got some excellent cheese to grate on that... and a nice red wine.

We'll save the Champagne until a winner is declared. :)

Today's me and Nicks 2 year wedding anneversary! We're leaving as soon as he gets off work today for Branson! My mom surprised us with hotel reservations, so we won't be back until tomorrow!! So I won't be cooking supper tonight or tomorrow! Yipee!!

Chili or meatloaf or more pea soup or beef dips from last night's roast, or ....... AGHHH

SATTIE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Today's me and Nicks 2 year wedding anneversary! We're leaving as soon as he gets off work today for Branson! My mom surprised us with hotel reservations, so we won't be back until tomorrow!! So I won't be cooking supper tonight or tomorrow! Yipee!!

Happy Anniversary BC!! That was a nice present - I know my parents really enjoyed Branson.

potato soup with garlic croutons ..... and popcorn....not sure how much soup I will eat, need to save room for the pop corn in front of the tv tonight

I still have to pull that pork butt I cooked in the slow cooker Sunday, so we'll have pulled pork sandwiches with cole slaw and a dill pickle. A good TV-watching meal ;)

I think I'll grill some pork chops and serve them with some sauteed cinnamon apples?
Maybe the 4 yr old will eat THAT!
jeez....

Back
Top Bottom