Tuesday's Dinner Table 9/7

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Littlechef

Senior Cook
Good afternoon everyone,

Last day of summer . . . school starts tomorrow:(

Dinner tonight will be meatloaf, mashed yukon gold potaotes, and steamed green beans.

I'm trying the meatloaf recipe that ol-blue posted in the beef section. Looks like it got rave reviews.

Country style pork ribs marinated in Weber's chipotle marinade (this stuff is great) and hickory smoked over charcoal, along with cole slaw on the side.

have dr. appt. this afternoon. think i will pick up fast food on the way home. maybe hamburger, and onion rings. tired of luke warm food. tapioca pudding for dessert, blood sugar allowing.

Spaghetti with homemade meatballs and tomato sauce. I also made a grape salad earlier this afternoon.

Making my mother's go to:LOL:When busy she would take garden tomatoes, slice them nice and thick. Cut the crusts off bread toast one side, turn put tomato on other side. Then she would spread her topping on the tomatoes, a mix of cream cheese,lemon juice and a little zest, 1 egg slightly beaten. Then she would stick them under the broiler til puffed and golden. We all love this and I just found an old recipe of hers. Along side I 'm serving some tomatoe soup. Ginger cookies for dessert.
kadesma

The leftover prime rib from yesterday , sliced thin with mushrooms, onions and sun-dried tomatoes in an alfredo sauce over some pasta

First day of High School for my baby!! How did she hit high school and I never got a day older? LOL

Panko herb crusted Fried cod (seasoned flour, seasoned egg/buttermilk wash, plain Panko crumbs, salt, pepper, McCormick lemon herb Perfect Pinch, Old Bay lemon pepper), sliced mushroom caps, frozen peas & pearl onions sautéed in butter, salt and ground pepper, mashed potatoes (butter & buttermilk added) and homemade tartar sauce (mayo, chopped dill pickle, pickle juice & lemon herb Perfect Pinch).

img_918748_0_f3e45ec4b8d7287a7d9291f001a923fd.jpg

img_918748_1_2d24f4012a1dad60e47979769cf5659e.jpg

Proscuitto and chicken stuffed canneloni with a rose sauce, salad to be named later, and likewise a cooked veggie. Tall glass of merlot and hopefully a foot rub for dessert!

Last edited:
Prime Rib French Dips with au jus, green salad with Teriyaki-Sesame Dressing, French Fries. At a favorite neighborhood restaurant...we walked to and back.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom