Tuesday's menu - 11 Nov.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Still quite early, but I'm grocery shopping today, so anything goes today!
I think I'm craving roast chicken, gravy and mashed taters.

Ya should of come over. We had that Sunday for dinner and last night as leftovers. Delicious both days.

Probably doing carryout since DW is out of town tonight.

I have beans soaking (in fridge) for maple baked beans, hot dogs and cole slaw. Dessert will be a Boston cream pie, if I find time to make it. :rolleyes:

I'm concocting a casserole of chicken, peas & pearl onions, cream sauce, cheese and bread crumbs. Sometimes the kitchen is more like a test lab!

I'm leaning towards tacos, but just checked the freezer and I'm out of burger....
So I'll probably take a drive out to the butcher I got that beef from last year and see about getting twenty lbs or so. I might need to rearrange the freezer first. Bunch of errands to run today and if I have to pick up a lb of burger at a ridiculous price for tacos tonight, so be it.

I'm leaning towards tacos, but just checked the freezer and I'm out of burger....
So I'll probably take a drive out to the butcher I got that beef from last year and see about getting twenty lbs or so. I might need to rearrange the freezer first. Bunch of errands to run today and if I have to pick up a lb of burger at a ridiculous price for tacos tonight, so be it.

I'll gladly trade you some hamburger for one of those steaks in your deep freeze!!!!:pig:

Beef enchiladas . I had the ingredients to make it , never made it before, usually make tacos. It turned out delicious.

Going out for Chinese tonight. No workout classes so we have a free evening to ourselves!!! Yea!

Just want to say that everyone's dinner plans sound yummy!!!!!

So am I! It must be all the roast chicken and fixins' so many seem to be having lately :)

But it will have to wait, because we have ham that needs to be used, so we're having scalloped ham and potatoes with green beans.

Working over night today so it looks like pizza and chicken wings. Missing the heck outta the dh and my doggie tia :( Ima stress eater. What can I say. :)

You guys kill me. It's 7:45 and there are already 15 replies.
You are so early risers:ROFLMAO:.

So for us, I'm gonna cheat and use the pot roast from last night and redo it in the form of a pot pie, as it was only ok, hubby liked it, but me, not so much, too salty.
Hoping to duplicate the pie dough from the apple/orange pie, and will add pots/carrots/peas/onions/rich gravy and a simple green salad with bleu cheese biscuits from a new/old cookbook I just got. gotta check the ingreds better though as it's just been brought to my attention that the recipe I wrote for a friend, doesn't include levening agents, so?
One of the ice creams is gone now via hubby's mouth, so I'll pull out another flavor from the other 3 I got him.

Wakie wakie Miss Lefse!!!

I'll be picking up my burger toorrow, after they get their pork order in so I can also pick up a couple butts, sooooooo........ pork chops tonight. I haven't had them grilled in a while, so will probably fix them that way with some home fries.

Well plans go awry - got to school to find youngest's bike ned to go to repair shop. So took that up and by the time I was back, it was time for the boys swimming lessons and then it was 6:20 - so ready made burgers tonight.

We got back from St. Louis yesterday and stopped for dinner on the way home from the airport so I guess I have to cook today.

Breaded pork chops, apple sauce, brussel sprouts and potatoes au gratin.

Barb

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom