Tuesday's Tasty Table 10/5

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I am about "chickened" out, so it will be beef tonight. Meatloaf, baked potato with butter, and whatever vegetable I am in the mood for when I make supper.

:)Barbara
The meatloaf and potato are in the oven. I decided to have yellow squash as the vegetable. I am hungry and that meatloaf is smelling SO good right now!

:)Barbara

Sole fillets with red pepper and lemon, quinoa and a big green salad.
How did you make the quinoa Alix? I picked up a box each of white, black and red quinoa and want to blend them (I think the colors together will be striking) and am looking for ideas of how to prepared it. I am thinking pilaf or a salad.

whole-wheat (angelhair) pasta here; w/ tomato (if yins halved a grape tomato, these would be 'bout that in weight, great tomato, may i say!);..... also a chiffonade of basil, my 1 olive oil, then crumbled in some amish bleu cheese, garlic & pepper & that, man, is that a keeper of a dinner, there.

msmofet ... now that is one delicious looking burger ... and i love the pasta salad as a side.
Thank you LC!! That pasta salad didn't last very long. I didn't know that my hub was snacking on it all day yesterday. By dinner time there wasn't much left. LOL it was gone in less than 1 day.

Since we've been home from hols, Mum's been stressed. So I'm making shepherd's pie for tonight enough for 12 which means yummy second helpings. :pig:

Last edited by a moderator:
Thank you LC!! That pasta salad didn't last very long. I didn't know that my hub was snacking on it all day yesterday. By dinner time there wasn't much left. LOL it was gone in less than 1 day.

I think I would be snacking on it too. It looks great!

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom