Watcha Gonna Stew....Stu?? Tues. 3/13

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Andy M.

Certified Pretend Chef
I'm not stewing. I am making a chicken parm for tonight. Maybe with a baby spinach and mushroom salad.

chicken parm here also, if luck holds out.

dw wanted to make panko chicken cutlets, but i negotiated for more.

i had to work to 2pm, so i just got home before dw and my boy got home from school. i met them outside in my full sized (6') black cape and 2 light sabers. the darth vader saber, and the double darth maul saber.
i tossed the little evil lord the double light saber as dw parked the car, pleading for me to take off the cape.

chicken parm was the negotiated outcome.

an epic battle ensued, sans cape.

Not sure yet. I need to check the freezer. If we have them, I'm making wings. If not, I'll pick something else in the freezer.

What I had originally planned for lunch will now be our supper. Grilled cheese sandwiches and tomato soup. :cool:

Bangers and mash! Trader Joe's had Irish bangers again this year and since we will be out Saturday evening I thought that I would make it tonight!

I have soda bread in the oven to go with it.

Hmmmmm I wonder how fast we can drive to Ontario? :yum:
Not fast enough--I made steak with a side of slaw--cabbage, a bit of hot pepper (grated), fennel seed (crushed--couldn't find celery seed--know it is here s/where), dressing was mayo, sour cream, buttermilk, salt, the fennel seed, freshly ground black pepper, and maple syrup. Yum. The steak was good too.

I'm making meat and rice stuffed peppers. My mil makes them usually so I hope the critique is not too harsh

Not fast enough--I made steak with a side of slaw--cabbage, a bit of hot pepper (grated), fennel seed (crushed--couldn't find celery seed--know it is here s/where), dressing was mayo, sour cream, buttermilk, salt, the fennel seed, freshly ground black pepper, and maple syrup. Yum. The steak was good too.

I wanted Tuna Salad. I accidentally bought the "sandwich ready kind, who knew they made that?". I tried doctoring it up, I ate as much as I could as it was still not to my liking. I guess I will eat some vegetable soup later when it cools off.

Change of plans for us. James discovered that our Pizza Hut now lets us order online (still no delivery, and I'm sure never will be--for good reason). So we are having pan pizza with pepperoni, mushrooms, and black olives, mild wings for him, and hot wings for me.

So the grilled cheese sandwiches and tomato soup will be lunch tomorrow. :cool:

After eating, pizza showed up at our house. A friend has our address in her Papa John's account, she sometimes orders when she is here, well she forgot to choose her own address when ordering! We have a pizza to reheat for dinner tomorrow :LOL:

Back
Top Bottom