Wed. Dinner...Sept. 12, '18

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Cooked this beef brisket yesterday and finished it off today with garlic cheese mashed potatoes & green beans. The sauce was Mikee brisket sauce.

39817-albums1064-picture7581.jpg
[/IMG]

That looks just wonderful Joey. I love that container you have there and I wish I had one just like it. Is it something you've had a long time or any ideas were I could find it?

I made cauliflower-cheese soup, using my boat motor and my Velveeta. And a bit of chili-garlic paste.

Went the German route tonight with an Octoberfest sausage, spaetzel, and some cabbage in sour cream that looks like cat puke..it was good, though. That's a local mustard that my brother gifted me..has some red chili in it.

Attachments

• 41585561_1848178948600218_680761743869214720_n.jpg
    41585561_1848178948600218_680761743869214720_n.jpg
    50.9 KB · Views: 145
Hi Kayelle, It's the lid from a baking pan that is out of binsness. And I have two of them, one is still in the box.

39817-albums933-picture7582.jpg
[/IMG]
That looks just wonderful Joey. I love that container you have there and I wish I had one just like it. Is it something you've had a long time or any ideas were I could find it?

Looks great Joey and Roch. :yum:

Dinner didn't turn out here like I planned. :LOL: I had a nice ribeye that I planned on grillin' early afternoon, but the little fellow Tyler needed a pick up from school at 3 since both parents were stuck at work....also, the wind came up right around that time so I couldn't grill anyway. So the ribeye grillin' will be tomorrow. I ended up with a pan grilled ham and cheese and a salad. :)

Last edited:
We worked over some leftovers. I had soup and salad. Himself finished the smoked sausage, along with all of yesterday's leftover veggies. We still have enough leftovers for another "cook's day off" tomorrow.

German as well here. Pork tenderloin schnitzel, rohtkol (red cabbage), spaetzle and mushroom gravy (not pictured).

dogboa-2187388-albums-dinner-pic148948-schnitzel-9-12-18.jpg

We had NY strip steak cooked on the stove top cast iron grill pan, broccoli and buttered noodles. No pictures.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom