Wednesday, 1/5/2011, What's cooking?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

msmofet

Chef Extraordinaire
Well I have hot dogs, chop meat and chicken. Sooooooooooo I have no clue whats for dinner!! LOL

Any plans?

Chicken/turkey noodle soup. I made a pot full on Monday and we'll finish it off tonight.

I have some really good chicken stock, chicken, eggs and spagetti noodles. So I am thinking egg drop chicken noodle soup?

Making pizza tonight. Dough will come from breadmaker on dough setting, will get out the pizza sone, and plan on making 2 or 3 medium pizzas. A traditional pepperoni, a buffalo chicken, and possibly a veggie depending on what’s in the fridge.

Chied Fricken
Musgos....
Chocolate Ice Cream........
You have inspired me, so I took chicken thighs out to defrost. I will be having either Chied Fricken or Oven Chied Fricken. :cool: I will have mashed potatoes and (assuming they are still, hopefully, good) asparagus. For dessert, Rocky Road ice cream.

:)Barbara

I think I finally have dinner pinned down!! I have a package of 3 huge b/s chicken breasts which I think I will split and cut into 6 cutlets. Then bread and fry them. Mashed taters (maybe gravy) and steamed fresh baby spinach as sides.

My pizzas, before and after. :)

img_955802_0_0192335b504740f889fc31b3ee2c9075.jpg

img_955802_1_aed7e803bd754875ffa403160b819980.jpg

We've got some sausage, perohe and since there isn't QUITE enough of that we will also have the last bits of whatever else is in the fridge. Think there's a bit of roast beef and a bit of clam chowder.

Pigskins-Those pizzas look awesome!!

Was alone for supper so I had a veggie plate....steamed broc/cauli and a baked sweet potato. Trying to abstain from the chocolate covered macadamia nuts we received as a late Christmas gift yesterday.:rolleyes: Finally put them in the freezer....like that will work.

We've got some sausage, perohe and since there isn't QUITE enough of that we will also have the last bits of whatever else is in the fridge. Think there's a bit of roast beef and a bit of clam chowder.

Leftovers for me too. Dribs and drabs for dinner. Fridge is cleaned up.:LOL:

Open faced sandwich with thin sliced turkey breast, Swiss cheese, tomatoes, Gulden's spicy brown mustard, and mayonnaise on pumpernickel bread.

I browned off a pork tenderloin and it's in the oven now along side a casserole of the Mushroom Gratin for two. I'm also warming up some leftover jasmine saffron rice.
Annie, you could send me those nuts, I'll guard them for you.

Those pizza's look fantastic pigskins........!!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom