Wednesday 6/14/2017 Whatcha eating?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

msmofet

Chef Extraordinaire
(Did I miss dinner thread?)

We had some cheese etc from last night for lunch.
I made chili for dinner.

eggs and tenderloin tips....

IBHyybf.jpg

Chunky pineapple sauce on turkey meatballs and macaroni (for the guys dinners).

Immigrant Italian tonight. Italian sausage, peppers and onions.

Plenty of leftovers for a sandwich tomorrow.

CD

We had a big lunch and wore ourselves out cleaning my sisters windows. We came home exhausted with little appetite. As a adult, SO had an egg salad sandwich and I had some leftover bacon mac and cheese.

Immigrant Italian tonight. Italian sausage, peppers and onions...
That was going to be our supper tonight...until I went to get the sausage from the refrigerator and realized it was still in the freezer. :LOL: Sausage-peppers-onion tomorrow!

Tonight we had mushroom omelet with co-jack cheese, home fries, and ham. I finished the last of the Sally Lunn bread :( while Himself finished the store-bought white.

Attachments

• 20170614_204503.jpg
    20170614_204503.jpg
    55.1 KB · Views: 123
Mmm....good looking and sounding dinners! :yum: Rock - those fried eggs look perfect.

I had half of a pepper jack quesadilla, and a fresh strawberry, watermelon, and mango fruit salad. I'll have the rest of the quesadilla in the morning, if not later tonight. :)

BLT's and cantaloupe. Finally some decent tomatoes and cantaloupe coming up from south GA and FL. My tomatoes are only about 3 weeks away!!!!!!

I had enough smoked pork left from Sunday for one portion, so I added some shredded roasted chicken breast and heated them up with a new batch of homemade barbecue sauce. Served it with salad and almost the last of the pasta salad. 0614172023_HDR.jpg

BLT's and cantaloupe. Finally some decent tomatoes and cantaloupe coming up from south GA and FL. My tomatoes are only about 3 weeks away!!!!!!
I have one tomato that is almost ready to pick! In fact, I think I'll pick it today and put it on the kitchen counter before the birds find it [emoji38]

Let's keep it simple tonight; sirloin steak, twice baked potato, and corn on the SLOB with a 2014 Tilia Malbec Mendoza Argentina

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom