Wednesday 9th November 2011 - Dinner!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

kezlehan

Senior Cook
What are you all cooking?
I'm cooking an Italian style (apparently) vegetable soup. Absolutely love it. Will post photos and recipe later on.

I'm going to grill a steak. I was going to serve last night's leftover puttanesca with it as a side, but I ate it for lunch, so I'll probably grill a couple spuds. I've got some sugar snap peas and asparagus that should still be good, also.

I'm going to a town planning board meeting so dinner will be whatever is hanging around at the moment. I'll think of some leftover or other to gobble down.

Rib eye steaks with anchovy/garlic butter, paprika,lemon juice and salt. Peas and sauteed mushrooms, hot chive rolls. Salad of sliced baby cucumbers. avocados, romaine and thin sliced red onion. Apple pie for dessert with or without ice cream.
. kades

Deli chicken, fries and macaroni salad. I'm beat. Thank God for Safeway. I bought donuts for dessert too. WOOHOO!

Flank steak done on the cast iron stovetop grill pan and salad.

img_1069392_0_9e27d279be21b11343c54e04956f2c75.jpg

Hubby is bringing home tamales again tonight. I just have to warm them and make the rice and beans. Add a little cheese and salsa and dinner is ready! Survivor night!

Bulgogi Tacos. Had left over Korean from the other night, so took some beef bulgogi, warmed slightly, put in tortillas and added kim chi, green onion, a little drizzle of sour cream and some cilantro. Squeeze of lime to finish it off.

Still full from the lunch pizza buffet, so leftover Halloween candy it is! And maybe a carrot stick. With Ranch dressing.

Last edited:
braised beef short ribs, stuffing, sweet potatoes , cranberry whole berry sauce.
i am sick of the turkey, will freeze some meat and the carcass tomorrow. i see soup in the future.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom