Wednesday Feb. 18 Dinner

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

bethzaring

Master Chef
I hope to grill today, we are having a break in the weather, before temperatures return to 0*F again:mad:

will grill some brauts, yukon golds and some sweet potato planks

what are you planning?

Pork and bok choy stir fry on noodles.
Maybe with some spring rolls if I get motivated.

I've got two green tops of ham broth, so it will be bean soup of some type, a big salad and some semolina bread with fresh churned butter from a local store.

I pulled out a baggie of leftover Stuffed Ham from Christmas. So it is a sandwich tonight.

I plan on heating up some posole that was made this past weekend for an occasion such as today :) It's chicken based with an emphasis on the hominy and veggies, having made a vegetable stock for this purpose. I can't wait!

We're having porkchops with onion gravy tonight. Not sure if we're having mashed potatos or noodles as a starch, whichever dear gf chooses, probably green beans for the veg.

was going to saute some garlic, chicken and snap peas in olive oil, put it over pasta and top it with parm....but i forgot i made that recently and the wife asked me to do something else

so now im going with something super easy (not that the other recipe wasnt), but it also suprisingly tasty - the chicken finger recipe on the back of a buisquick (sp?) box....i used to make them in college alot and tweak the recipe to my liking

whip up some home-made honey mustard for dipping, maybe throw together a quick salad, and you've got yourself a good meal

I'm making hamburger stuffing and salads. DS is coming over to do some laundry and need to have enough in case he wants to eat here.

Were having veggie beef short rib soup and chicken salad sandwiches..Got my refrigerator all cleaned out. Dessert baked custard.

kadesma

I'm making Mark a nice salad with italian dressing.

Me, I don't know. I'm going to stick with vegies tonight, since i pigged out on pizza last night. :pig:

Pan-fried Rainbow Trout with a scallion/white wine sauce. Brown rice and green vegetable on the side. Dessert: Two-layer butter cake with a raspberry mousse filling, topped with a firm dark chocolate ganache.

I decided, what the heck, I would spoil myself!

I was going to make spaghetti with regular sauce and turkey meatballs (I will post the recipe)....then I realized that I had vegies to use up.

So, I'm in the process of making a spaghetti/meatball/vegie bake..... there is also a couple slices of Havarti cheese thrown in there. MY FAVORITE cheese... aside from Gouda!

I wrote down everything, I think. So I'll post a recipe for the meatballs and the spaghetti bake.... kinda like cook as you go! :ermm:

:LOL:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom