Wednesday July 20th What's Cooking?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Jessica_Morris

Senior Cook
Tonight my step-daughter will be going to her grandmothers for the next two days. I'll get a couple of days to myself (thank goodness - I could use a couple of days) I've been going around and around with an insurance company, trying to get them to pay for the damages their customer did to my car when he decided to pull across 4 lanes of traffic, while we had the green light! To make it all worse, he was driving a rental car... But it looks like things are finally starting to get started, and I just need a few days to myself (peace and quiet)

Well tonight's dinner will consist of Hot Wings (not sure what kind of sauce, quiet yet though) and French Fries and a salad! DH loves hot wings, he could eat 30 by himself.

I'll know what is for dinner when I get home from the store later.
I may just be eating filet mignon two nights in a row.

You've got it rough.

Well, that all depends on if the town store has tenderloins on sale. Sometimes they get those in with the other steak loins they offer for cheap. I'm crossing my fingers. I know they have chicken livers :ermm:

Either spaghetti or, in the event we don't have spaghetti noodles, some kind of pasta with spaghetti sauce on it. Corn as the side. Possibly dinner salads. :cool:

I alluded to beef fillet earlier, with Snip's sauce, but the beef tenderloin eluded me... so I picked up a pork tenderloin instead. And an apple and a pear. I'm thinking of stuffing it.

Made some grilled fish with parsley watcha ma gotchit sauce alla Picanis, spiced basmati and lentils and grilled veg medley :)
P.S Your parsley concoction was great thanks Picanis ! Compliments fish well :)

Leftovers tonight. I'm defrosting a chicken dish made with pickled peppers, olives to go over rice.

Thanks Snip. It's a tasty little concoction I ran into somewhere. Not too strong, not too weak.

It's another hot one today ... going to the pool to hang out with friends in a bit ... I hope we find a shady spot;)

Dinner tonight will be bone-in chicken breasts marinated Asian style with lots of garlic, ginger, soy, and veg oil and then grilled. Grilled asparagus, and fingerling potatoes will be on the side.

Stay cool everyone:chef:

i have left over shrimp chow mien and left over pork ribs. either one could be dinner. til my big sewing project is done, i won't be messing to much with whats for dinner. catch as catch can.

I'm thinking chili dogs with baked beans (canned) and possibly some cole slaw if I feel like making up the dressing. I have shredded cabbage (both reg and red) and some shredded carrots just need to make up the dressing.

I made semi-homemade chicken-noodle soup for dinner. The part that wasn't homemade was the broth. It was served with Saltines and rolls.

img_1026532_0_fe0e3af21392d395a7bbf6fa7cee1478.jpg

img_1026532_1_fe7f63d24ed29f0ee1a93d74eacfdf01.jpg

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom