Wednesday June 1, What's for Dinner?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Alix

Everymom
Moderator Emeritus
We're going to be eating on the fly today as Ken and I are going to see U2 tonight. The girls will eat later than we will as one has a dance class (and recital is this weekend) until 6pm. I'm thinking I'll grab a deli chicken on the way home and we'll all have some fresh chicken sandwiches or salad.

U2, cool.

I think I'm going to have leftovers, too. Some of the curried beef I made the other night over rice.

Yungun comes home today from a trip to California. I'll be cooking whatever he wants! He'll only be home for a couple of days before he takes off for another trip to Philly so will be cooking his favorites.

I will be making spagehtti with meat sauce.. and anything else I toss in there.

I have a salad planned to go with it.

I've been trying to get some moose from one of my customers for two years. I hear it's excellent. "The" meat to have out of the deer family.

Frank you sound like me when I made that te other night I had mushrooms & diced tomatoes left over so I threw it in the meat sauce my kids were like Mom I don't like it HAHA but im like ok guess u be hungry then.

Salad with buffalo chicken tender and blue cheese dressing

THAT'S what I have a taste for! I think I'll grill some wings instead, flavored Buffalo style. The curried beef will go in the freezer and the dogs can have the leftover basmati rice :chef:

Attachments

• 003.jpg
    003.jpg
    53.5 KB · Views: 187
Leftovers here tonight. SO had Sloppy Joe's and I had my attempt at Buffalo-wing style burgers. I'm still perfecting that recipe.

There are days when I just can't get up any enthusiasm or energy to cook ANYTHING, so Toasted English Muffins w/peanut butter is about all I can manage tonight.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom