Wednesday March 12, Dinner tonight?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
dinner along with the curtains I just made and hung, in the background.

attachment.php
Ooo, purdy! Your kitchen looks so nicely settled-in.

I had planned on beef stroganoff. The weather for the next couple of days is supposed to be lousy and we were low on milk, so I figured I'd do a light round of grocery shopping before I made dinner. Came upon a friend in the store - we hadn't seen each other in quite a while. HOURS later I came home from my "quick trip" and ended up pulling convenience food out. Tonight we had Barber stuffed chicken breasts, a long grain and wild rice mix, Himself had a can of Niblets while I had fresh asparagus that was approaching not-so-fresh, and handfuls of grape tomatoes. Stroganoff tomorrow, I guess! :LOL:

I ended up eating some pepperoni balls (and chicken) as I was shredding the chicken. Then some more pepperoni balls. Then the next thing I knew I wasn't really hungry anymore. So I guess Wednesday's dinner plans will be Thurdsay's dinner plans. As long as I don't go out and buy another bag of pepperoni balls.

Change of plans in the end. After the snowstorm we had here yesterday, we lent our snowblower to the neighbour's son so he could clear his driveway. His mother came out of her house shouting "Don't cook, don't cook" and promptly delivered us some roti, goat curry and a chick-pea curry side. Delicious, and a great exchange I'd say. My homemade chicken pies survive for tonight.

Change of plans in the end. After the snowstorm we had here yesterday, we lent our snowblower to the neighbour's son so he could clear his driveway. His mother came out of her house shouting "Don't cook, don't cook" and promptly delivered us some roti, goat curry and a chick-pea curry side. Delicious, and a great exchange I'd say. My homemade chicken pies survive for tonight.
That sounds like a great exchange to me.

Back
Top Bottom