Wednesday, March 23 - What's on your menu?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Not feeling great tonight. Apparently I am allergic to the antibiotic the Doc gave me for this respiratory "stuff" I have. So, DH will have hotdogs!

Sent from my iPhone using Cooking

Not feeling great tonight. Apparently I am allergic to the antibiotic the Doc gave me for this respiratory "stuff" I have. So, DH will have hotdogs!

Sent from my iPhone using Cooking

Hope you are feeling better.

Thanks. The vet couldn't find anything. We will wait a couple of days and if things haven't improved then we will return for x rays. I found what looked like a Porcupine quill in his lip, so maybe he has one or more deep in his paw. It was a wasted trip.

My sanwich was fine, thanks. I have never tried beef heart. Sounds good.

Beef heart has a very intense beef flavor--if you like that, you'd like heart. I loved it--the leftovers are in the freezer--slices for stir fry and chunks for some other recipes.

If you find more quills, you want to twist them out, not yank them. To twist the quill out, you need a tweezer or a hemostat. You hook onto the quill and then wrap the quill around the hemostat or tweezer. You don't want to yank the quill out because of the prongs. Hope that is what's bugging him. Best of luck and keep us posted! I'm rather partial to dogs...

To make a low carb. pizza use a portabella mushroom for the pizza crust. Top with alfredo, chicen, bacon & cheese. There are several variations to toppings, whatever you like.

This sounds really good Simon. Thanks for the idea.:chef:

I have medtran49's Italian-Gravy Style Pot Roast on the stove now. If it is as good as it smells, this will be an awesome dinner! Doing mashed potatoes to soak up some of that gravy and steamed snow peas.

So, how was it?

Karen

I'm making parmesan crusted baked chicken with fresh sweet potatoes & fresh green beans tonight

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom