Wednesday Oct 26th - Dinner plans?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
We cooked a Tri Tip roast in the stove top smoker on the grill, and finished it up, all crusty and brown over the open flame. Garlic toast, tri colored cheesy rice, and perfect cole slaw finished the meal.

msmofet said:
Cheese Raviolis topped with homemade sauce and fresh grated romano and parmesan cheese, fresh micro steamed broccoli and Mama’s garlic & herb bread sticks.

Pretty, pretty!

Cheese Raviolis topped with homemade sauce and fresh grated romano and parmesan cheese, fresh micro steamed broccoli and Mama’s garlic & herb bread sticks.

img_1063495_0_ab4e3883c92648c346c91af8c5c7b36b.jpg
YUMMO! I tell ya msmofet, you make some really good comfort food! I would weigh a ton if I lived with you!

Believe it or not, yesterday afternoon (yes, that would be Wednesday), a friend called me. She is single an lives alone. She said she'd thawed two lobster tails and thought maybe I'd like the other, since one was enough for her. Goll Darn! In fact I was in the need for conversation with someone not related to me, and I never met her new kittens. So we sat over a glass or two of wine, then I came home and fixed a shellfish dinner to die for.

Meatloaf and some sort of "Asian Vegetable" mix that has noodles and a teriyaki sauce.

Note for future reference...Hanover Asian Lo Mein frozen "side dish" vegetables with Lo Mein noodles is 99% noodles and 1% vegetables. :mad: It was good, just not a lot of veg in it.

Back
Top Bottom