Wednesday's Dinner - Nov. 5th

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I guess I'm making chili, too. We have all the fixins and anything that'll keep me outta the store after work is what I'm willing to make!

Yea.. I think I got another pot of chili in my future as well. You will have to tell me how you fix your chili.....

The meatloaf will be tomorrow, burger still isn't thawed.
So, leftover babybacks and ABTs tonight.

Strong theme for pork chops tonight. I made pan fried, Panko crusted pork chops with broccoli and hash browns made with redskin potatoes and sweet onions. Nice comfort food.

JoeV

I was working on homework all day and the time got away from me. So it's Stouffer's frozen lasagne tonight with salads.

defrosting a cuppla steaks that I'll grill.
sliced thin cabbage in butter/garlic/parm cheese/vinegar/salt/pepper
the end of the mac/cheese
nyt bread w/ butter
apple and orange cake with vanilla ice cream

I have a big chunk of sirloin tip roast left over from the weekend, and I'm going to grind part of it up for meat spread sandwiches. The rest will become stew.

let's see, i had cheese and peanut butter crackers at three pm after a nap. had a couple choco mint cookies and milk as well. had a piece of tortilla, that i grilled when i fed handymen. wasn't hungry for the taco soup they had. so maybe a corn dog later or anyone of the wonderful desserts in freezer. not terribly good for is it?

Well,
Seafood dish ended up being halibut cooked in foil with onion, bell pepper, mushrooms, white wine, lemon, butter and seasonings. Sides were noodles alfredo, (lipton packaged) and a medley of veggies from whatever small amounts were left in various bags in the freezer. You have to love quick and easy!

GG... the spatzel turned out great. After the PCs were done, I moved them out of the pan. Added chicken broth to deglaze, simmered for a few minutes and added the drained spatzel. The startch in the spatzel thickened the sauce right up.... nice little gravy. Also steamed some green zucchini.

great of you!
i can't cooking now, cause i just hurt my hands when i cooking last week!

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom