Weekend, any special meal plans?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I dont think so. Might do pulled pork tonight in the crock pot tho. Or Spicy chicken, not sure yet :)

The spicy chicken is super spicy though and my kids cant/wont eat it lol I cried eating it last time b/c it was so hot! But GOOD!

I want to bake some brownies, but cant until the maintance man comes and puts a new heating element in the oven

I'm planning on breaking in the new grill, but haven't decided yet what to cook for the occasion.

Did somebody say they got a new grill? :chef:

I might make those fish fatties if the mood hits me. I've been putting them off too long.

I may have to grill a rack of ribs or maybe some beef kabobs. Sounds like I should invite friends. I hope the wind let's up a little.

Nice, Dave! I am hoping we will be buying a new grill (sorry Frank, another "outdoor stove") this weekend. We just can't agree on what to get.

Nice, Dave! I am hoping we will be buying a new grill (sorry Frank, another "outdoor stove") this weekend. We just can't agree on what to get.

Thanks! You'll have to post a pic or link to what you get!

I love a four burner grill. You have a nice large area for indirect grilling, but can still achieve a high temp if you want. Perfect for doing chicken wings.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom