Weekend Three-Course Special

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

ironchef

Executive Chef
Instead of doing a full blown degustation or doing one special dish, we're trying something new for this year which is to offer a three course meal for a special price. The menu will include a starter, entree, and any choice from our ala carte dessert menu except the sampler, and fresh brewed coffee or hot tea . Here's the first one of the year for $48:

Starter:
Hawaiian-style Insalata Caprese
Kawamata Farms Vine Ripened Tomatoes, Fresh Mozzarella Cheese, Opal Basil, Aged Balsamic Vinaigrette

Entree:
Grilled Snake River Farms Kurobuta Pork Loin
Sauteed Asparagus, Roasted Garlic and Goat Cheese Mashed Potatoes, Truffle-Mustard Jus

Looks wonderful. I hope this concept works. I, personally, like the degustation menu! :cool: This should be much easier to prepare though!

kitchenelf said:
Looks wonderful. I hope this concept works. I, personally, like the degustation menu! :cool: This should be much easier to prepare though!

The thing with the degustation though is that we only offer that and not the regular menu for the entire evening because of the high prep work and attention to detail for every dish since it's all newer stuff. With these specials, we can run it along with our regular menu because it's not as high prep.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom