Weird Meals

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I'll have to try that.

Ok this is really weird but sometimes I'll mix key lime juice with soy sauce in a shot glass and savor it in tiny sips ;/

Should I seek professional help?

I'll have to try that.

Ok this is really weird but sometimes I'll mix key lime juice with soy sauce in a shot glass and savor it in tiny sips ;/

Now Sriracha and lime, well that's be ok, with a bit of cilantro added. But yeh, soy sauce and lime juice, you need to check yourself in for some professional help.:LOL: (This coming from a guy who once baked an earthworm in a flaming milk carton;))

Seeeeeya; Chief Longwind of the North

psychiatry-couch2.jpg

I'll have to try that.

I love a glass of buttermilk with grated lime zest and freshly ground pepper on top.

I made some instant mashed potato with extra water, some butter and a spoon of cheddar cheese spread mixed in tonight. Kinda instant cheese and potato soup!
Yummy but hubby looked at me like I was nuts lol!

I made some instant mashed potato with extra water, some butter and a spoon of cheddar cheese spread mixed in tonight. Kinda instant cheese and potato soup!
Yummy but hubby looked at me like I was nuts lol!

You live in South Africa. I thought being nuts was a prerequisite for citizenship.;)

Seeeeeeya; Chief Longwind of the North

"Everyone else is boring, I mean normal"

I can relate to that. :wacko:

Snip, Don't worry about what the Chief says. How can you take anyone who eats worms seriously? ;)

I still haven't seen a weird meal here yet. :rolleyes:

Just lot's of ideas. :yum:

"Everyone else is boring, I mean normal"

I can relate to that. :wacko:

Snip, Don't worry about what the Chief says. How can you take anyone who eats worms seriously? ;)

I still haven't seen a weird meal here yet. :rolleyes:

Just lot's of ideas. :yum:

I like people who eat worms and howl at the moon! ;)

I like people who eat worms and howl at the moon! ;)

I made rib-eye steaks on the grill on one particular summer afternoon. P.A.G., her husband, and I believe Sprout and her teen-age boyfreind were over (long time ago when we were all younger). The steaks came out sooo good, and smelled wonderful. I brought the platter of meat into the house, and told everyone that they had to prove to me that they were carnivores before getting a steak. They had to howl at the moon. Everyone in the house literally howled. It was spectacular, a house full of howling adults. Things like that only happen a few times in a lifetime. You have to treasure those memories. So yes, I have both eaten worms, and howled at the moon.:D And never have I claimed to be normal.

"And never have I claimed to be normal."

That my friend is a very good thing. ;)

Now come on and give up all those worm recipies. :D

I made rib-eye steaks on the grill on one particular summer afternoon. P.A.G., her husband, and I believe Sprout and her teen-age boyfreind were over (long time ago when we were all younger). The steaks came out sooo good, and smelled wonderful. I brought the platter of meat into the house, and told everyone that they had to prove to me that they were carnivores before getting a steak. They had to howl at the moon. Everyone in the house literally howled. It was spectacular, a house full of howling adults. Things like that only happen a few times in a lifetime. You have to treasure those memories. So yes, I have both eaten worms, and howled at the moon.:D And never have I claimed to be normal.

I would howl at the moon for a ribeye!!! You have one for me??? Please! :angel:

I would howl at the moon any day for a good rib-eye! Even burp the National Anthem :ROFLMAO:

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom