WFD Thursday March 6 2014

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Whiskadoodle

Executive Chef
Exercising my jaw today. A fried burger on toast with bacon, fried onions, cheese, tomato and avocado slices. Mayo and bbq sauce. I figure all the calories will fall out when something hits my lap. Might as well be prepared and wear a bib. We didn't quite eat all the mash potatoes yesterday. They will get nuked with a pat of butter and there's brownies for dessert. I forgot to nibble one all day.

I had some tomato soup that I pulled out of the freezer and a sandwich with some of yesterday's meatloaf.

Nachos around 3:00, and a couple bites of cottage cheese.

I decided to test my diet again ... with chicken wings. Chicken has been fine but so far I have had it skinless and boneless. I did them in the oven and not too spicy. I also did potato wedges and salad with my new found avocado lime dressing.

So far I'm doing okay. I had a beef hot dog from Costco for lunch and it worked too. Maybe I can get back to a full normal diet soon.

I decided to test my diet again ... with chicken wings. Chicken has been fine but so far I have had it skinless and boneless. I did them in the oven and not too spicy. I also did potato wedges and salad with my new found avocado lime dressing.

So far I'm doing okay. I had a beef hot dog from Costco for lunch and it worked too. Maybe I can get back to a full normal diet soon.

Oh I hope so!

We are very concerned and worried of things in the Black Sea.

I thought it was a good idea to purge of worries with nice food!

I grilled two very nice steaks, they were fat rib eyes. It's snowing and sleeting so I had to run inside and outside, and lower the grill cover for to cook, ha!

But they were very nice! Light pink of the inside, and so tender! I didn't get too wet. Azia became more soggy than me but we don't care! I had rubbed them hard with black pepper, sage, garlic powder and melted butter.

I made very nice baked sweet potatoes with brown sugar, cinnamon, and butter, Laki's green beans, and some chocolate pudding for dessert.

We ate in DA's kitchen at the small table, and I had brought my laptop. We listened to three episodes Of "Wait, Wait, Don't Tell Me!" of the NPR radio station on it. That is so much fun!

I ate too much. Also DA did. When I put her to bed tonight after brushing her hair and rubbing her back, she said, "You may need to go downstairs, dear. I ate so much I may fart."

I wish Azia would warn me of this!

With love,
~Cat

Back
Top Bottom