Whad'ja Make Jake?? Saturday 12/7/19

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
We are having baked potatoes with leftover chili spooned on top. Grated cheese.

Oh yumm Whiska. Years ago there used to be a place in the food court of the shopping mall that had nothing but big baked spuds with every imaginable combo of toppings. Thanks for the inspiration. :yum:

We're doing take out here tonight, but don't know what so far.

Oh yumm Whiska. Years ago there used to be a place in the food court of the shopping mall that had nothing but big baked spuds with every imaginable combo of toppings. Thanks for the inspiration. :yum:
I was so excited the first time I saw a baked potato bar at a reception I was working some time back. All kinds of yummy toppings :yum:

I'm making turkey pot pie. The pastry and filling are ready - I'm just waiting for the oven to heat up. Timing - not my strength ;) [emoji38]

+3 on the baked potatoes with toppings. I love chili and cheese over a baked potato - one of my faves is broccoli and a homemade cheese sauce over a fluffy baked 'tater. :yum:

This afternoon's dinner was the last of a pot of navy bean and ham soup. Sides were asparagus and garlic toast.

DH is still feeling crappy. He had the rest of yesterday's pizza. I had breakfast for supper: a sunny side up egg, breakfast sausages, and toast.

r0qwted fresh hqm, with toasted sesame oil, garlic, and onion, salt an pepper. Whole kernal corn with butter, freshly baked home made drop biscuits with butter, and a glass of cranberry juice. I believe I'll throw the rest of the fresh ham into the slow cooker, as it was a mite tough.

Seeeeeeya; Chief Longwind of the North

We got into the hotel late last night, so we grabbed supper at the sports bar at the edge of the property. We were surprised at how good it was, and inexpensive, too. I had a pulled pork sandwich with a side of tots, and Himself had a chicken parmesan sub with onion rings. We also had fried pickle spears and a house beer each (22 ounces for $4!) and the entire bill, with tax, was $38. Most of my tots are in the room fridge. I bet our kids wouldn't mind if I saved them for later...

Back
Top Bottom