What About Food (Love)?" 8-8-13

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Andy M.

Certified Pretend Chef
From the HEART I tell you, dinner tonight is the Filipino Pinoy Pork bbq pacanis made the other night. Sesame noodles will accompany these tasty pieces of pork.

I have strip steak in the fridge that needs to be used. The original plan was to grill it, but it's looking like rain today. So I think I'll just stir fry it and make Pepper Steak instead.

From the HEART I tell you, dinner tonight is the Filipino Pinoy Pork bbq pacanis made the other night. Sesame noodles will accompany these tasty pieces of pork.

Hah! I just finished off the last two skewers from the other night :yum:
They re-heat well.

I'm hoping I have a taste for those nachos I did not make last night.
I need to use up that chicken so I "Don't let it slip awaaay" :rolleyes:

As soon as I get off work this evening we're heading over to the Hollywood Bowl for a quick picnic dinner (deli items and some wine from TJ's) on the bleachers (as we'll be running late) followed by a performance by the LA Phil. Should be fun, but very cool, temp-wise, evening...

We'll have to turn the AC on sooner or later today, so I'll put it on sooner and fire up the oven. It's baked ham, some kind of potato, and broccoli.

Since the oven is going to be on, you ought to do some scalloped or au gratin.
Just a thought.

I was considering those pac, but I'm also thinking I'll put the broccoli in to roast. My oven isn't that big! Trying for quick and easy supper eliminates scalloped or au gratin. Maybe I'll rub them with butter and roll in smoked salt, then bake 'em. That way seem to be winning right now.

Leftover turkey, stuffing, cranberry sauce, and gravy, day 3 :LOL: And gazpacho.

Just picked some more tomatoes from the garden so I'm thinking BLTs for dinner.

Change of plans. They had some great sea scallops that I seared. Still did the broccoli, but steamed, and made a package of long grain and wild rice.

I realized that I have a lot of work to catch up on, so no time to cook. Ordered a kofta kebab platter and a falafel platter from Mr. Falafel. It was, as usual, wonderful.

Hot Dogs!! On on buns, tater tots and a salad. Maybe I'll open a can of baked beans.

Back
Top Bottom