What are you baking today? | 2012

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
How did you know I was baking today? I just put a pan of 8 mini banana walnut loaves in the oven.

img_1111559_0_4e99b3a29169f1fa21b874b50fcf4070.jpg

ok. fair enough. The guy on the video made it look a lot easier. I had a hard time handling it. I can see why he uses so much oil. I would cut back on the salt or skip the salt on the top. Either way, it wasn't very hard and I will definitely do it again. Soon.

Looks almost perfect to me. Like they said, it's not supposed to be terribly thick.

Looks good to me!

I like to put slivers of garlic in the "dimples" and then add the oil and salt. Some people use rosemary but, it always tastes like pine needles to me! These make a killer mixed Italian sub sandwich! Split them and pile on the cold cuts, cheese, olive salad and marinated artichokes then cut in squares, sort of a muffuletta! :pig:

A cold beer, to wash it down, won't hurt! :yum:

Last edited:
Looks good to me!

I like to put slivers of garlic in the "dimples" and then add the oil and salt. Some people use rosemary but, it always tastes like pine needles to me! These make a killer mixed Italian sub sandwich! Split them and pile on the cold cuts, cheese, olive salad and marinated artichokes then cut in squares, sort of a muffuletta! :pig:

A cold beer, to wash it down, won't hurt! :yum:

Yeah, Rosemary can be one of those love/hate things. I can only eat it on certain things. And I think it would ruin some foods or dishes. I know a couple of people who won't touch something if it has been cooked with Rosemary.

Well my plan to make lemon squares morphed into molasses cookies.

They fill the house with a great aroma on a cold winter day!

Made almost home made (refrigerated pizza dough) pizzas today. 4 of them: 1 large & 1 small healthy pizzas, 1 large & 1 small unhealthy pizzas. 1 lg All sort of healthy meat consisting of ground chuck 1/2 & 1/2 with ground Turkey, Turkey pepperoni, Turkey sausage, beef bacon (sparingly) topped with low fat mozzarella. 1small all those meats plus black olives, mushrooms, onions. 1 large chicken Alfredo pizza. 1 small BBQ chicken pizza. Then... Really Homemade cinnamon rolls with orange icing. I know. Strange combo.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom