What are you baking today? | 2012

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I have a Danish recipe for pear tart. I made it, but used apples instead. I make it with soft, whole grain, wheat flour. It came out just as good as with the pears. All the sugar is in the crust and the only shortening is butter.
I would love to have that recipie if you're willing to share it.

I have a Danish recipe for pear tart. I made it, but used apples instead. I make it with soft, whole grain, wheat flour. It came out just as good as with the pears. All the sugar is in the crust and the only shortening is butter.
Sounds great! Not too sweet.

I made a sausage/sundried tomato, pesto cheddar quiche & a carrot cake with cream cheese icing.

the low cal muffins i baked today were a flop. eatable but just. not enough oil to keep from sticking to paper cup. never really got brown. won't make again, a waste of blueberries and a banana.

I'm wanting to make some mini pies in my machine, and was hoping there was an index for that. I have stuff together to make a cranberry pecan pie. :)

Well the SOMEONE did not have either feather or fur...and, SOMEONE didn't eat them, just moved them (I am about to padlock the fridge so that things stay where I put them...). So the apricot-pecan souffle is back on the agenda. Although, the cranberry one was tempting...

Well the SOMEONE did not have either feather or fur...and, SOMEONE didn't eat them, just moved them (I am about to padlock the fridge so that things stay where I put them...). So the apricot-pecan souffle is back on the agenda. Although, the cranberry one was tempting...

apricots got legs?!?!!!:ohmy: and can open the fridge?!?!!!:ermm:

STAY OUT OF MY KITCHEN.jpg

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom