What are you baking today? | 2013

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I made lemon loaf without a recipe last night. Hubby and kids finished it all. Haven't got a clue what it tasted like lol! Must have been ok since they each had about 4 slices!

I made lemon loaf without a recipe last night. Hubby and kids finished it all. Haven't got a clue what it tasted like lol! Must have been ok since they each had about 4 slices!

Sounds lovely Snip...pity you did not get any though :LOL:

This was my first try at Kaiser Rolls. I think I got the “knot” right. They smell fantastic and I can’t wait to try them.

Sesame Kaiser Rolls

img_1246319_0_06975966ccb17cfb8416138af4e9598c.jpg

Thank you PF.

I have dough going in the bread maker to make a batch of cinnamon, raisin, nut rolls.

We're going to some friends' house for dinner tonight and I made a lemon cheesecake to take along. It's a bit overbaked but I think it will still taste good. I forgot to buy a crust for it, but luckily, I had a box of Girl Scout Trefoils (shortbread cookies) so I used some of those for the crust.

We're going to some friends' house for dinner tonight and I made a lemon cheesecake to take along. It's a bit overbaked but I think it will still taste good. I forgot to buy a crust for it, but luckily, I had a box of Girl Scout Trefoils (shortbread cookies) so I used some of those for the crust.

Sounds good, a lighter crust won't overshadow the lemon.

I make a pecan crust for cheesecakes to cut carbs...:pig:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom