What are you baking today? | 2013

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Do you have one?

I dont have a recipe for Pumpkin Cake, no.

I am asking because on Australian Masterchef one of the contestants makes a Pumpkin Cake and it looked delicious, but I cant find it anywhere online...

Have never even thought of putting pumpkin in a cake, so this will be a first for me!

Aunt Bea was so lovely to send me a recipe, thank you so much Bea xxx

You are a mean person. Why else would you post pictures of scrumptious cookies. I want to reach into the screen and grab me a couple of those delicious beautiful cookies. Well done merstar. :angel:

Addie,
Sorry to corrupt you! These were so good - I had to freeze the rest or I'd still be eating them!

I am asking because on Australian Masterchef one of the contestants makes a Pumpkin Cake and it looked delicious, but I cant find it anywhere online...

Have never even thought of putting pumpkin in a cake, so this will be a first for me!

Kylie I went on the hunt and came up with a bunch of pumpkin cake recipes. Take your pick and let us know which one you decide to use and how it comes out.

It gives me an idea. Every year I make mini pumpkin bread loaves for the church fair. I think this year I will switch to cupcakes using a pumpkin cake recipe. :angel:

Allrecipes - Search

Ads, I too found loads on Google, but I really wanted a tried, tested and loved one

I am so looking forward to trying Aunt Beas recipe..will post photos when it is made :)

I was looking online for the Masterchef contestants particular Pumpkin Pie recipe, that is the recipe that I could not find anywhere online

Last edited:
Dh is the baker here. He made a strawberry pave for my sister's birthday cake tonight.

4 layers of thinly sliced butter cake filled with white chocolate chantilly cream & sliced fresh strawberries, all frosted with whipped, heavy cream & garnished with fresh strawberries.

Dh is the baker here. He made a strawberry pave for my sister's birthday cake tonight.

4 layers of thinly sliced butter cake filled with white chocolate chantilly cream & sliced fresh strawberries, all frosted with whipped, heavy cream & garnished with fresh strawberries.

That sounds outrageously good, SB! You will share a pic?

Did you allow yourself that once in a while special treat? I hope so, even if it was just a small piece. I doubt I would have had just a small piece though. :angel:

DONE!
Check out this beauty...
fuq3xk.jpg

5l5i06.jpg

I thought I posted the pics of the English muffins...(darned good).

Attachments

• Eng_muffins 007.jpg
    Eng_muffins 007.jpg
    53.1 KB · Views: 140
  • Eng_muffins 006.jpg
    Eng_muffins 006.jpg
    58.5 KB · Views: 135
Bread Machine English Muffins and a batch of whole wheat kaiser rolls.

Will you share the WW kaiser roll recipe? Pretty please. Any pics?

I thought I posted the pics of the English muffins...(darned good).

Those look awesome!!

Good luck with the recipe. Can't wait to see. Can you PM me the recipe please?

I'm thinking a pumpkin cake would have less fat than a pumpkin bread...I'm interested in the recipe, too! The cream cheese part is going to be tough.:pig:

Back
Top Bottom