What are you baking today?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm baking an Apple Cake today, and yesterday I made a Beer Batter Pizza bread.
me tooooooooooo. post the recipe for the pizza dough
img_816021_0_7375f7231bbcddeca267fe703c730560.gif

Just baked muffins for breakfast. Made it with: Bananas, kiwis, poppy seeds, oats and honey is some of the ingredients.

Here it is:

Ingredients x 4-6 people:
  • 100 gr coconut flour
  • 125 gr yogurt
  • 110 gr sugar
  • 70 gr butter
  • 3 eggs
  • 100 gr white flour
  • 1 baking powder
  • dark chocolate
Melt all the ingredients together adding chocolate at the end. Cook into pre-heat oven at 180° C for 15-20 minutes. Check cooking with a toothpick.You can substitute chocolate with cherries under syrup.

Serve with ice cream or whipped cream! Yum! :)

The original recipe is on my web site (have a look to my profile for the URL)

Let me know if you like it! It's one of my favorite!
Simona :chef:

bread. and I need to make a Tiramisu for my sister's 40th birthday party.
it's her favorite. anyone have a fairly easy recipe for me? I'm kinda
freaking out about making it and I have been putting off making it!

bread. and I need to make a Tiramisu for my sister's 40th birthday party.
it's her favorite. anyone have a fairly easy recipe for me? I'm kinda
freaking out about making it and I have been putting off making it!

Ella, I have a perfect recipe if you are still looking. I will PM you after lunch.

For Christmas I bought my grandson Cade that cooking instruction game for his DS..Today he and his brother Carson came to stay while mommy helped out a teacher friend.. We looked through the game and Cade decided we should make a pound cake... He lined up all the ingredients and untensils and we made his mom his first cake..I'm so proud of my boy..He loves being in the kitchen and I love having him there..Little Carson, did put things in the garbage duty and tasting chores..He made me proud as well.
kades

For Christmas I bought my grandson Cade that cooking instruction game for his DS..Today he and his brother Carson came to stay while mommy helped out a teacher friend.. We looked through the game and Cade decided we should make a pound cake... He lined up all the ingredients and untensils and we made his mom his first cake..I'm so proud of my boy..He loves being in the kitchen and I love having him there..Little Carson, did put things in the garbage duty and tasting chores..He made me proud as well.
kades

Aww, that is so precious. You just gave me an idea what to get my friend's son for his DS for his birthday. He is eleven and has been bugging me as to when he can join my catering crew!

Aww, that is so precious. You just gave me an idea what to get my friend's son for his DS for his birthday. He is eleven and has been bugging me as to when he can join my catering crew!
Laurie,
he should love the game. It is nice, gives ingredients, tools, each step to get the recipe ready, oven temps or cooking degrees, tells a little about it, where it's from...Cade gave me orders for Sunday on a grilled salad his mom would like..Wheeeeee I love doing this with and for them.
cj

Yesterday I baked 10 plus dozen shortbread cookies "monogramed" with the initial of the wedding couple for my first wedding this summer. Then today I reviewed my menu and realized I needed 5 dozen "B's" for that wedding and 5 dozen "H's" for the next wedding. :ohmy: Here's hoping that the first wedding ends up using a lot of shortbread and the second doesn't notice there isn't any! Or, that I get inspiration to make some more!

:idea:Maybe I will monogram the brownies instead :LOL:

Last edited:
Just cleaned up from mac n cheese and a BIG ham - not baked goods, but I used my oven :) and the crumb crust on the mac was from some french bread I made a couple of days ago.

The mac was requested and I used aged gouda, sharp cheddar and some unspeakably mundane american that I found in the fridge. It improved the texture nicely and the gouda covered up that process flavor.

Today: Sweet Potatoe Pecan Pie, I been craving it forever!
oh yea and some Buttermilk Biscuits lol

Friday: Ive got another Marble (chocolate & vanilla) baby cake to do! mmmmmmmmm

apple pie, corn muffins with cheddar cubes, sliced green onions and pancetta they will be served with pasta fazool at supper time.
kadesma;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom