What are you baking today?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
yesterday made pineapple muffins. really couldn't taste the pineapple. it called for an eight ounces can crushed and with juice. nice and moist though. did a search on spicesetc.com and found pineapple flavoring. gonna order and use the next time.

Just put an apple pie in the oven, deep dish. I also tossed in some cut squash with olive oil, salt and pepper for tomorrow's dinner...since I already had the oven on...

My freezer was empty of baked goodies, so today was bake day, Chocolate cupcakes with cheesecake filling, Monster cookies, Pudding chip cookies, ( I baked these in a pan like bars, cause I felt like cheating, DH doesn't like chocolate chips so pecans replaced the chips) and bread and dinner rolls, We are all set for a few weeks now.

My freezer was empty of baked goodies, so today was bake day, Chocolate cupcakes with cheesecake filling, Monster cookies, Pudding chip cookies, ( I baked these in a pan like bars, cause I felt like cheating, DH doesn't like chocolate chips so pecans replaced the chips) and bread and dinner rolls, We are all set for a few weeks now.

oh!too much baking for one day.:ohmy:

The post man just delivered my polder timer/thermometer i'm going to be making bread tonight.

I baked chocolate chocolate chip muffins this morning, they are yummy!!

img_860731_0_748ef133d76536520244e803c4e05529.jpg

img_860731_1_66c39277d33f8872e18c56db3a61d473.jpg

img_860731_2_1bc6f448e7c0a8af140a746a84e95f83.jpg

could you pm me the recipe for these choco chip muffins.

i am going to make pineapple and banana cake. i am thinking choco frosting just for a change.

thank you babe!! i need to type up the recipe. i will PM asap.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom