What are you baking today?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Brownies, from scratch for a change :) I like a little variety so I'm frosting some with cream cheese frosting (spotted Goodweed's recipe) and some with peanut butter frosting. Mmmm...

Bread, cinamon buns and taxlady's coffee cake.(thanks taxlady)! The cinamon buns still need a bit of icing. I cut them up and freeze them individually and drizzle icing on them when we heat them up in the microwave...

Attachments

• 011.JPG
    011.JPG
    104.5 KB · Views: 136
Bread, cinamon buns and taxlady's coffee cake.(thanks taxlady)! The cinamon buns still need a bit of icing. I cut them up and freeze them individually and drizzle icing on them when we heat them up in the microwave...

You're welcome. I hope you like it.

Those buns and the bread look beautiful. The buns look like more work than I'm willing to put in on most days.

Oh man, I've been jonesing for cinnamon rolls for days and you have to post a picture. It's after 11 pm. Where am I supposed to get one now? ARGGGGG!

Oh man, I've been jonesing for cinnamon rolls for days and you have to post a picture. It's after 11 pm. Where am I supposed to get one now? ARGGGGG!

You could always make my coffee cake and double the cinnamon. I'm sure it takes a lot less time than the cinnamon buns. It might not kill the craving, but it might damp it ;)

They are a bit labor intensive, but the family loves them. I rarely eat them, personally. They don't go well with beer lol! I usually make a batch of bread dough and make a few different products from it. Here is a photo of them right after they were cut.

Attachments

• 008.JPG
    008.JPG
    163.8 KB · Views: 142
They are a bit labor intensive, but the family loves them. I rarely eat them, personally. They don't go well with beer lol! I usually make a batch of bread dough and make a few different products from it. Here is a photo of them right after they were cut.

I never thought of that. Sounds like it would save some time and effort.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom