What are you baking today?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
You guys are killing me with the cinnamon rolls. At this rate I'll be lucky if I manage one veggie a day if I keep reading this thread!

I'm thinking about a dessert coffee about now.

1 - 12 oz cup hot coffee
4 Andes Mints
1 Tablespoon Half & Half
Sugar to taste...
Stir, sip, enjoy!

Just keep writing about mint and peppermint. Then I'll be able to keep my mind off of baked desserts. I really dislike mint and peppermint.

Silly girl! You should be EATING the mints and pouring something nice and toasty into your coffee. (Bailey's caramel is particularly lovely in coffee);)

I agree...but with the meds I'm taking right now...my sorry butt substitute!:ROFLMAO:

I agree...but with the meds I'm taking right now...my sorry butt substitute!:ROFLMAO:

Since when is chocolate and mint a sorry butt sub for anything? IMHO it's manna from Heaven. As a matter of fact I think I'll go make myself a mint hot protein drink. Yummmm.:chef:

Since when is chocolate and mint a sorry butt sub for anything? IMHO it's manna from Heaven. As a matter of fact I think I'll go make myself a mint hot protein drink. Yummmm.:chef:

Well, since I was leaving out the alcohol part...it's a sorry butt sub:ROFLMAO:

last night i baked 12 mini loaves of banana,blueberry and nuts bread. it is the best recipe i have ever made. if you want p.m. me and i will tell you where to find it. these was nice and high and very moist. sure easier to do 12 at a time instead of six.

got get busy and get my recipes found for dinner tomorrow night. my oldest granddaughter and her boy friend are coming for dinner. for dessert i will be making praline crumb caramel cheesecake bars , makes me hungry just to say that. lol

last night i baked 12 mini loaves of banana,blueberry and nuts bread. it is the best recipe i have ever made. if you want p.m. me and i will tell you where to find it. these was nice and high and very moist. sure easier to do 12 at a time instead of six.

got get busy and get my recipes found for dinner tomorrow night. my oldest granddaughter and her boy friend are coming for dinner. for dessert i will be making praline crumb caramel cheesecake bars , makes me hungry just to say that. lol

I think I gained my ten pounds back just reading your post:LOL:

Okay, so it isn't exactly baking, but I made 12 dozen peanut clusters today. I hoped to get a lot more done, but it's a good start!

Got some dead bananas that need to be used up. Banana bread is on the agenda today. I'll likely do some reese's bars too because ever since I mentioned them to a friend I've been hankering for them.

Shrek was describing what the Raspberry-Chipotle sauce would be good on...and I just elected myself for making Brownies with the sauce spread on while they are still warm.

I am going to try out Ghirardelli Chocolate Walnut Brownies. The mix was on sale at Thanksgiving. I usually make them from scratch, but the box was calling my name as I walked by.;)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom