What are you baking today?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
gonna hafta be honey whole wheat bread, I'm afraid ... anybody have a TNT suggested recipe? Mine calls for part AP flour, and I'd like to stick to whole grains.

gonna hafta be honey whole wheat bread, I'm afraid ... anybody have a TNT suggested recipe? Mine calls for part AP flour, and I'd like to stick to whole grains.

Did you find this already? I have one I can dig up if you haven't.

Did you find this already? I have one I can dig up if you haven't.

Alix, that would be great if you have something reliable to share ... I just used the honey wheat in my electric bread book, but it calls for AP flour. It was very heavy when I last subbed all w/w. I am using KAF white whole wheat, if that makes a difference.

Thanks! So I baked some oatmeal breakfast bars with pumpkin this morning ... I'm sure they'd be MUCH better with the sugar that I'm trying to avoid (so I added applesauce and spices), lol!

For dinner's bread, I'm doing Uncle Bob's biscuits.
I'm making orange supreme cobbler for dessert.
Which is taking the supremes out of the navals, adding the touches of raw sugar and salt and cinnamon, butter and a bit of flour, then the topper of the crunchy crust which is oats/flour/brown raw sugar/butter/salt/nutmeg, bake 20 minutes.

For dinner's bread, I'm doing Uncle Bob's biscuits.
I'm making orange supreme cobbler for dessert.
Which is taking the supremes out of the navals, adding the touches of raw sugar and salt and cinnamon, butter and a bit of flour, then the topper of the crunchy crust which is oats/flour/brown raw sugar/butter/salt/nutmeg, bake 20 minutes.
OK, my ignorance is showing again. By supremes, do you mean the orange segments? I need to know because I'm ready to make this fabulous concoction right now!!!:)

Well, I am working on my decadent chocolate cupcakes and hopefully will have some chocolate chip cookies and a carrot cake done before I finish.

Hello LEFSElover ~ I'm with Fisher's Mom about your Orange Supreme Cobbler. What are supremes? Never heard of an orange cobbler before. I bet it is delicious. Do you have the recipe posted on DC? If not, could you post it or is it one that you just put together from memory (I have lots of those)? Thanks!!

I just finished a batch of cinnamon buns with cream cheese icing. YUM! I inhaled two before I could stop myself! I'm also going to leave a loaf of bread for everyone's dinner tonight to go with the french onion soup.

I am trying to get caught up on baking for tomorrow as I have a couple coming over for a cake tasting for their wedding cake....or should I say wedding cupcakes! I make mini cupcakes of the different flavours so they get a couple of bites and don't have to fill up on whole pieces of cake when there are 5 or 6 to choose from.

Yesterday I got the chocolate and capaccino ones done and today I just finished carrot and am about to start on banana, followed by lemon poppyseed (I did these last week but they mysteriously disappeared!)

I put pastry in a deep dish cake pan and made layers with with creamed spinich and onions, french scrambled eggs, two types of swiss cheese, and two types of hams then sealed it with puff pastry. It's in the oven and will be perfect for dinner tonight with salad Nicoise.

:chef:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom