What are you baking today?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thought i'd share photos with u guys...

Attachments

• IMG_0625.jpg
    IMG_0625.jpg
    47.2 KB · Views: 151
  • IMG_0633.jpg
    IMG_0633.jpg
    32 KB · Views: 147
  • IMG_0635.jpg
    IMG_0635.jpg
    32.3 KB · Views: 141
Those rolls look great, Sarah!

I'll be baking up some soft dinner rolls later, slathering them with garlic butter.

I'm baking pear tart again. It's in the oven right now. I made the crust last night. I used the food processor to cut the butter into the flour. I've been meaning to try that forever, but always forget until after it's done. That worked well and quickly.

33814-albums281-picture2361.jpg

Been doing a lot of Christmas gift bread baking today. So far I've made 3 loaves of bacon-and-egg bread and 2 loaves of oatmeal toasting bread (has dried cranberries and toasted walnuts in it) and I'm about to make some English muffins. Just a beginning.

threw together some crescent cinnamon rolls with a glaze. yummy and probably spoiled my dinner. made a double batch. one for my sweet granddaughter that never complains about running errands for me. she loves them.

I made the most wonderful banana bread yesterday. It was a Pampered Chef recipe for peanut butter-chocolate-banana bread.

Today I'm making some peanut butter clusters but they are no-bake so I guess that doesn't count! Trying to get a start on xmas cookies/candy.

I made the most wonderful banana bread yesterday. It was a Pampered Chef recipe for peanut butter-chocolate-banana bread.

Today I'm making some peanut butter clusters but they are no-bake so I guess that doesn't count! Trying to get a start on xmas cookies/candy.

you banana bread sounds wonderful..care to share the recipe..well no baking for me today,had a busy sunday,was out for most of the day with family and friends,had a yummy dinner at a local greek restaurant,planning to make apple crumble tomorrow hopefully...

Made a sour dough round.

Oh, Frank! What a perfect loaf. Pull off a hunk of that and slather on unsalted butter -- it would give even Christmas cookies a run for their money. And I'm nuts about Christmas cookies.

This morning I baked some of same...oatmeal refrigerator cookies that had chilled all night. Sliced 1/4 inch, put them in the freezer after baking. They're to get a browned butter frosting next week, which may happen or not. I pulled out a few of the "too brown on the edges" ones and put orange marmelade between two. Oh, my. What a good idea that turned out to be. :pig:

not baked either. just made some chocolate mint fudge. it is for the delivery guy from my pharmacy. made it last year and he and his wife loved it. he is coming tomorrow to make a delivery.

Been bitter cold, windy and snowing all day here, which made it even nicer to have the oven on. I made two loaves of plain white bread, a batch of English muffins and refrigerator dough for potato dinner rolls. The potato rolls will get baked tomorrow.

I spent eleventy-billion dollars at the grocery store on Sat so I could get my bake on this week. Tonight I started with my Peanut Blossoms. But guess what, I didn't buy freakin' chocolate stars. So I tested a couple with adding chocolate chips and a couple others where I put the chips on top after they came out. They're going inside. And they taste divine.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom