What are you baking today?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
It's my Birthday and I always have to make my own since Craig doesn't really bake. Ring of fudge bundt cake. Though I'm not really sure why they call it ring of fudge since the filling ring is cream cheese, sugar, coconut, chocolate chips but the cake itself is a deep dark chocolate cake so maybe that's why, with a chocolate glaze.

It's my Birthday and I always have to make my own since Craig doesn't really bake. Ring of fudge bundt cake. Though I'm not really sure why they call it ring of fudge since the filling ring is cream cheese, sugar, coconut, chocolate chips but the cake itself is a deep dark chocolate cake so maybe that's why, with a chocolate glaze.

Happy Birthday!:)

Happy Birthday Med!!

How did the cookies taste Josh? Thats all that matters. You may have invented a new yummy flat cookie!!

I baked Mama's Peach Cobbler. The brown you see is NOT burned just LOTS of cinnamon. We love cinnamon.

img_996781_0_2c408304512075b6b4bece9a5d501d4e.jpg

Just made my family favorite double layer yellow cake from scratch.And instead of regular chocolate frosting,i made a cream cheese chocolate frosting with it today, and i swear i will never make another chocolate frosting again,it is sooooo good,the creamiest smoothest most delicious frosting i've ever tasted.I just slatheres loads of it on the cake(didnt care about the look today) and when i took a bite it was heaven in my mouth!...i know i sound crazy right now but i'm ecstatic...:angel:

Just made my family favorite double layer yellow cake from scratch.And instead of regular chocolate frosting,i made a cream cheese chocolate frosting with it today, and i swear i will never make another chocolate frosting again,it is sooooo good,the creamiest smoothest most delicious frosting i've ever tasted.I just slatheres loads of it on the cake(didnt care about the look today) and when i took a bite it was heaven in my mouth!...i know i sound crazy right now but i'm ecstatic...:angel:
OK SOLD!! I am gonna need those recipes. LOL Sounds yummy

I'm going to try my had at a cream cheese pastrie that I want to make into half moons filled with sauteed shallot,mushrooms onion and garlic. Wish me luck
kades

I'm going to try my had at a cream cheese pastrie that I want to make into half moons filled with sauteed shallot,mushrooms onion and garlic. Wish me luck
kades

Wow...sounds delish...best of luck with it..do let us know how it turns out!

OK SOLD!! I am gonna need those recipes. LOL Sounds yummy

msmofet! i will be glad to! the yellow cake i make is available on internet with the name of "Millie's yellow cake"...its the easiest,no fuss,never fail, one bowl yellow cake recipe i've ever tried and i've tried many!
As for the frosting,i used one, 8 oz. package cream cheese,about 1/4 to 1/2 a cup of softened butter and 3-4 cups confectioners sugar,few drops vanilla...
Do let me know how u like it if u try... :)

msmofet! i will be glad to! the yellow cake i make is available on internet with the name of "Millie's yellow cake"...its the easiest,no fuss,never fail, one bowl yellow cake recipe i've ever tried and i've tried many!
As for the frosting,i used one, 8 oz. package cream cheese,about 1/4 to 1/2 a cup of softened butter and 3-4 cups confectioners sugar,few drops vanilla...
Do let me know how u like it if u try... :)
Thank you. HMMMMMMMMMMM I thought you said chocolate?

Thank you. HMMMMMMMMMMM I thought you said chocolate?

I guess you will have to add some cocoa :LOL:

If I were adding cocoa to something like that I would mix equal parts cocoa and sugar and then the same amount of milk and make a paste. I would probably nuke it so the cocoa doesn't taste raw.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom