What are you baking today?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Could you post the recipe for the Orange cheesecake? It looks soooo delicious.

Thanks

Mama’s Banana Blueberry muffins.

img_1005704_0_751faea982cf6d8dc4eb93884107b80e.jpg

img_1005704_1_0d277d66dbcf8a717ed36144ffb0fba2.jpg

making cinnamon rolls for brunch,they r in the oven,the house smells soooo good!

Josh's CCC Recpie

225g Sugar
225g Brown Sugar
8oz Butter
2 Eggs
1 1/2 teaspoon vanilla
1 tablespoon distilled white vinegar

500g flour
1 teaspoon baking soda
1/4 teaspoon salt
150g chopped walnuts
12oz semi-sweet chocolate chips

Preheat oven to 375ºF

Place sugar, brown sugar, butter, eggs, vanilla and vinegar in large bowl. Beat for 1 to 1 ½ minutes, or until smooth.

Add flour, baking soda, and salt. Beat until blended. Add chocolate chips and walnuts, beat until combined.

Drop by rounded teaspoonfuls onto parchment paper'ed baking sheets, about 2 inches apart. Bake at 375ºF for 10 to 12 minutes. Remove from baking sheets immediately and cool on wire racks.

Tonight I'm baking a two-layer Devil's Food Cake with dark chocolate ganache from Chocolatier for my husband's birthday tomorrow.

Tonight I'm baking a two-layer Devil's Food Cake with dark chocolate ganache from Chocolatier for my husband's birthday tomorrow.
That is my very favorite cake. My other favorite dessert is lemon meringue pie which is cooling as we speak. If I had to choose between the chocolate cake and the pie well, I don't think I could but since cake is so much easier to make than pie I only get the pie a couple of times a year. (Yes I know I can buy them but if they aren't home made they just taste like wallpaper paste to me. Totally not worth the expenditure in dollars or calories.)

That is my very favorite cake. My other favorite dessert is lemon meringue pie which is cooling as we speak. If I had to choose between the chocolate cake and the pie well, I don't think I could but since cake is so much easier to make than pie I only get the pie a couple of times a year. (Yes I know I can buy them but if they aren't home made they just taste like wallpaper paste to me. Totally not worth the expenditure in dollars or calories.)
Those are my 2 favs also. I feel the same way about store bought LMP!! There is nothing like a nice tart made from scratch Lemon meringue pie. I hate the sickening sweet pie from the store.

im making and decorating 50 cup cakes for kids' school party before summer holidays...just got done with my royal icing cup cake toppers....they came out beautiful,in pink,dark pink,blue and white colors...so far so good!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom