What are you baking today?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I love to bake but dream to be an even better baker. My passion is just "cooking" in general but I'd say I'm a better cook than baker. However, I'm hoping to get better and better with the baking.

I do make homemade bread at least every other day. But I so want to do much more.

Im sure you will get better as our parents or anyone else would say keep at it. Im good at baking & cooking. I have no complaints frm hubby or kids! :)

simonbaker said:
Let me know where to send one I will get it in the mail for you.:)

That's sweet! My tiny patch produced a few more sprigs. Rhubarb is highly underrated.

i'm baking wholewheat bread today(trying a new recipe from allrecipes.com),and a chocolate chip,banana and yogurt layer cake which is one of my family's all time favorite desserts,its in the oven right now,will be making chocolate cream cheese frosting to go with it!

I've got a big anniversary coming up so it's time to break out the raspberry ripple muffins recipe!

It's so old but it's still the best :wub: (and I always have left over raspberries so get to make Jam too!!)

Also going to make a quick apple and cinnamon loaf as we might even have good enough weather for a picnic this weekend. Fingers crossed.

We've been invited to a cook-out tonight at Glenn's oldest daughter's house near here. She didn't ask us to bring anything but I hate to show up empty-handed, especially since she said she was going to have a bunch of her daughters' little friends there, too.

I'm getting ready to put some cinnamon-zucchini bars in the oven. They'll never realize they are eating their green veggies.:rolleyes::rolleyes:

Been craving pie something serious lately. So today I made peach pie. I made 2 small ones hopefully one will make it to the freezer to be eaten later on, that way I am not eating pie all weekend, :LOL: Not like that is a bad thing, except what it would do when I jump on the scales!

SG1L0204.JPG

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom