What are you baking today?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
i am baking a cookie tomorrow that uses the mini unwrapped peanut butter cup. the cookie itself has peanut butter in it. cups go on just as you pull from the oven. sounds yummy to me. :chef:

Those are fantastic!

In this part of the world they call them Peanut Butter Blossoms and use a Hershey's kiss or a Reese's cup in the center.:pig:

i am baking a cookie tomorrow that uses the mini unwrapped peanut butter cup. the cookie itself has peanut butter in it. cups go on just as you pull from the oven. sounds yummy to me. :chef:
It is even better using the chocolate chip dough (IMHO). I have also made really big ones with the regular sized cupcake pans. two scoops of cookie dough, and a snack sized peanut butter cup. For both sizes, it is fun to drizzle dark and white chocolate over the top to make them look fancy! :chef:

When using the peanut butter cookie dough I have also made something similiar. I use the mini muffin pans but instead of the peanut butter cup use a mini snickers bar. They are fantastic.

Baking Monster Cookies today! I haven't baked these since my daughter was a young girl. I thought I had better refresh my skills, and wanted to share some with my neighbor children. Besides, Nanas should always have cookies! I baked Ginger Cookies a couple of nights ago. This should get me inspired for some holiday baking....I hope!:huh:

PrincessFiona60 said:
Ginger can increase your bleeding risk if you take Plavix...I'm taking Plavix until January tenth. That will be 1 year after my heart attack.:w00t2:

Oh my. Princess, I may have to send you some gingerbread men after January! You are one strong woman!

Pumpkin gingersnaps today. 4 thumbs up. Very gingery. Very light and soft.
Link to recipe: 2 peas and their pod

311820_10150363859059004_598294003_8155042_1775091302_n.jpg

Oh my. Princess, I may have to send you some gingerbread men after January! You are one strong woman!

You notice I know which day exactly...:LOL:

I love ginger, not being able to have it has curtailed some of my favorite recipes or at least the volume of ginger I was using.

Now, I have to go check out those ginger cookies in the next post...

I'm baking for the nurses again this time it's oatmeal,raisin cookies with some for us for dessert. wow 200 cookies has my hands cramping:LOL:
jades

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom