What are you baking today?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Used Dutch Oven to rebake (thaw & crisp) frozen previously baked 3/4 lb loaf of bread.

Attachments

• 0906120843a.jpg
    0906120843a.jpg
    80.6 KB · Views: 167
Kylie1969 said:
What is Apple Crisp Chopper?

Sliced apples in the bottom of a pan. Then mix oats, brown sugar, cinnamon, nutmeg, and butter and crumble over the top. Bake in the oven and serve with vanilla ice cream while still warm. So yummy!!!

chopper said:
Sliced apples in the bottom of a pan. Then mix oats, brown sugar, cinnamon, nutmeg, and butter and crumble over the top. Bake in the oven and serve with vanilla ice cream while still warm. So yummy!!!

Love apple crisp!

Thanks Chopper, that does sound scrumptious :chef:

Kylie,

Would those be the same type of custard tarts that Geoffrey Palmer used to go on and on about in the television series As Time Goes By?

If they are could you pass along the recipe?

Thanks,
B

No, it isn't that recipe, sorry Bea

wow I have already baked 2 cakes for the nurses at dialysis, plus 50 honey sinckerdoodles cookies for my buddies there, Now I need to give the sourdough bread I've been fooling with another try the darn stuff just refuses to rise. ARGGGG and that's after I make and bake some Peanut butter cookies too.
kades

wow I have already baked 2 cakes for the nurses at dialysis, plus 50 honey sinckerdoodles cookies for my buddies there, Now I need to give the sourdough bread I've been fooling with another try the darn stuff just refuses to rise. ARGGGG and that's after I make and bake some Peanut butter cookies too.
kades

Busy, Busy!:)

Because it's so late at night, I'll just list what I'm baking tomorrow :D

Chocolate Peanut Butter Bars
Granola Bars
& if I find a good deal on apples at the store, Mini Apple Pies

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom