What are you baking today?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I had planned on gardening today, but the weather has turned it into a baking type day.
Not sure if I will or not... but if I do I will make the Orange Cranberry Mufins I didn't get to on Thurs or fri or whenever that was. :)

Going to start a big batch of peanut butter cookies for Ethan's party on sat..Yikes do I have a lot to do..
Miss Katie E.. My mouth is dripping all over the keyboard..Your cookies sound wonderful..I still haven't had lunch boo hoo
kades:LOL:

Going to start a big batch of peanut butter cookies for Ethan's party on sat..Yikes do I have a lot to do..
Miss Katie E.. My mouth is dripping all over the keyboard..Your cookies sound wonderful..I still haven't had lunch boo hoo
kades:LOL:

Omigosh, cj! They are fabulous. Thought the orange ones I made last week were good, but these have topped those.

Caramel Applie Pie

Attachments

• caramel-apple-pie-2.jpg
    caramel-apple-pie-2.jpg
    207.5 KB · Views: 173
nanda, still to hot to have oven on. starting to get bummed out.

babe:mad::mad:

sissy :LOL: Just kidding, I definately know that feeling. last week, I had to stand in the kitchen with the oven door open, and stare into the oven and watch some very very very delicate almond lace cookies while they cooked. The oven LOVES to destroy anything that is supposed to cook at anything lower that 350 degrees, and it got the first batch, so I stood with the door open and watched. For three hours. I'm pretty sure there were some that cooked on the counter before I was done......

lol..... my poor DH and our oven with its own mind.... he really did stand there, too...bad knees and all.... and then cried for sympathy...

That reminds me of a young friend of ours...another one of our "kids". He didn't have a clue about cooking and wanted to make his then girlfriend with some cookies - he was really in love!!!!! He asked his Mom who gave him a recipe and said to watch them while they were in the oven as they can burn easily. So, that is exactly what he did. He sat on the floor and watched each batch and never took his eyes off them. :LOL:

Well, she must have been impressed....they have been married for three years now. But he doesn't cook - he says it is too much work!

I already have made a loaf of whole wheat bread, and now have butter softening for a 9x13 pan of those pecan pie chocolate chip bar cookie thingies

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom