What are you baking today?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
That sounds like fun Red!
That's one of my favorite parts of the Holidays, constant cookie baking!

I'm going to mix up my first NYT bread today for tomorrow. Wish me luck!

I made 28 muffins yesterday and 8 dozen cookies. I froze over half the muffins and all but 2 dozen cookies. There are only three of us in the house and I went for a muffin for breakfast and there are 3 left of the 10 I put in the fridge and only 6 cookies left!!!!!! So, I will be making more cookies I guess today....not sure what kinds yet. What will it be like when there are 5 of us here?

4 hours later, 175 cookies total! I don't think I want to see another cookie for a year! The double dark chocolate cookies came out soooo good!!

I'm baking a pumpkin pie for my little one today. He loves it and has been asking for one for too long. lol

Mmmm....I might try those double dark chocolate cookies too. They sound wonderful.

i might be in the house for the rest of the day.....haven't baked anything since............................

yesterday:)

more ww dinner rolls, trying to get a bunch ahead on that staple, I will be gone 6 days next week....dh does not cook:huh:

If I can keep awake long enough :)sleep:drowsy from painkiller meds) I want to bake some cake mix cookies and cheese bread.

Baked my NYT bread finally. Yum!

Could've baked just a few more min, other than that, great!

I'm so adding a head of roasted garlic next time!

Does making salt water taffy count? My daughter made at batch to take to her boyfriend's family tomorrow and it's delicious.......I helped her to wrap it.......most time-consuming part was wrapping them in wax paper........we're going to make jalapeno pepper jelly later this evening........no, it's not too spicy and delicious on cheese and crackers, bagels with cream cheese, and grilled meats, and turkey........

not today, but DH made his special choc choc choc chip cookies for the troop and used them instead of chocolate and graham crackers, pur some banana slices and mini marshmallows in between, wrapped them in foil and then we put them on the fire at the scouts camp fire last night....YUMMYYYYYYYY...

Baked my NYT bread finally. Yum!

Could've baked just a few more min, other than that, great!

I'm so adding a head of roasted garlic next time!

:flowers: I couldn't find clapping hands smiley.. so using flowers :LOL: Congratulations on making the bread !
LC

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom