What are you baking today?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
E-mail sent. I'll tell DW that you said my buns look marvelous.
img_661745_0_85aabb3015459a6945209d5cbb34437f.gif

:rolleyes:Oops, put my foot in my mouth on that one didn't I! I will now take it out so I can try some bread! Thanks for the recipe, Joe

Well girls what have I wandered into here?:ohmy::-p Wow, take a break and look what develops!!!:ROFLMAO:
And here I was going to bake a better than S-- cake!!!!!
Well:LOL:

kadesma

I am giving the NYT bread recipie a try. It is still on its first rise.

I went to the Blueberry Festival in Michigan, yesterday and just removed a blueberry pie from the oven. Tomorrow, I'll bake a batch of bb muffins.

Must be hot all over the world, as nobody admits to baking for about a week.:LOL: I will be making 4 loaves of Italian bread and 2 dozen sammich rolls for a funeral luncheon at the home of a friend (96 year old MIL passed away peacefully in a nursing home). Then on Sunday I have to restock our bread shelf. Busy weekend in the kitchen, but first I must leave for some walleye fishing for a few hours.
1.gif

Envious of all of you who can bake. Its MUCH too hot to consider turning on an oven and I'm not proficient enough with the BBQ to figure out how to bake in that thing. Oh well, when it gets cooler I'll kick it back into gear. Til then I'll just read this thread and dream and drool!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom