What are you baking today?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Some gluten free muffins (the first of three batches) for DH and a co-worker. I also made 6 pounds of homemade pork sausage which is "curing" overnight but that isn't really baking.

I felt adventurous yesterday and made some cookies with kit- kats and brazil nuts. Lol.. kit kat was the only chocolate I had at the time. It turned out ok. I will be posting them tomorrow on my blog.

using crescent dough in can, either a sheet one or roll one. if rolls seal up to form flat dough. cut out like biscuits and egg wash, sprinkle with sesame seeds. i baked em at 375 for 10 min. not as crispy as i would have liked. looked good, tasted ok, jury still out.

just pulled a very nice looking loaf of whole wheat bread out of the bread machine. After it cools, I will slice it for sandwiches and freeze the whole thing.

A two-layer butter cake with a raspberry mousse filling, topped with a firm dark chocolate ganache.

A two layer dark chocolate cake with a chocolate mousse filling, white buttercream frosting and chocolate shavings on top.

It was a tasting for one of my summer wedding couples and they ordered a three tier heart cake - bottom as above except with white chocolate mousse, middle white cake with the chocolate mousse and the top layer (their keeper) white/chocolate marble with both mousse fillings. And they only want fondant as a decoration! Yeah, I like the simple ones!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom