What are you baking today?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm baking some yellow and green peppers, stuffed with rice. I will make a beer and cheese sauce to server with them. :yum:

I made a heap of stuff :) but thought I'd show my you my cute little Bumble Bee Cake Pops :)

image-3032716557.jpg

Love the bumble bees!

What a lovely focaccia, GG! Good luck, hope you bring home a blue ribbon! And maybe we can persuade you to post the recipe?

Last edited:
Just have enough of the coconut-pecan bars for dessert tonight so I have an Apple-Cream Cheese Bundt Cake in the oven. It's in the September 2011 issue of Southern Living magazine and the fragrance coming from the kitchen is killer. Can't wait for it to cool so I can add the praline frosting.

With my one-handed situation, along with some help from Glenn peeling apples and opening things, it's taken me all morning and up until now to get the thing into the oven. Sure will be glad when I get to use both hands.

It's a huge cake so I expect it to last us at least a week.

GotGarlic said:
I made a Parmesan-Rosemary focaccia bread to enter into a competition. I love this bread. Hope they do, too.

That looks great. Thanks for posting the recipe!

Last edited:
GotGarlic said:
Thanks, all. Unfortunately, it was deemed not "focaccia-y" enough ;) (I made up that word.) It was tasty but according to the baking-chef judge, the crumb was too small. But he gave me lots of tips, so I'll try again. In the meantime, I'd be happy to post the recipe I have - it's really good, even if not a true focaccia.

Parmesan-Rosemary Focaccia in the Bread Machine

Oh, boogers, GG. Well, you are a blue ribbon winner to us! And your crumb is just fine!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom