What are you baking today?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
At first I thought you had solved my problem Kylie, but then I read your second thought. Oh dear, decisions, decisions :LOL:

This is the ginger cake recipe I use and it really is lovely (but I do add a little more ginger), so I think it will be this and I'll save the chocolate cake for later (btw it might serve 6 but it is good for 1 too;))
http://www.actionforchildren.org.uk...en_levi_roots_jamacian_ginger_cake_recipe.pdf

:LOL: sorry Acer...okay...decision time...Ginger cake, good idea ;) :LOL:

That recipe sounds nice, thanks for sharing it :)

At first I thought you had solved my problem Kylie, but then I read your second thought. Oh dear, decisions, decisions :LOL:

This is the ginger cake recipe I use and it really is lovely (but I do add a little more ginger), so I think it will be this and I'll save the chocolate cake for later (btw it might serve 6 but it is good for 1 too;))
http://www.actionforchildren.org.uk...en_levi_roots_jamacian_ginger_cake_recipe.pdf
I can't see the recipe I just have a blank page :(

Boo, hoo...we finished the pineapple upside down cake last night so it's time to crank the oven up for something sweet.

Haven't made cookies in a while and Glenn likes old-fashioned peanut butter cookies. Have all the fixins' for them so after I do a little cleaning the cookies will get baked.

If I have time and the spirit moves me I may make some malted milk cookies. They use crushed up malted milk balls, like Whoppers. They're really good and I also have all the ingredients. We'll see. But, definitely peanut butter cookies!!!!

Boo, hoo...we finished the pineapple upside down cake last night so it's time to crank the oven up for something sweet.

Haven't made cookies in a while and Glenn likes old-fashioned peanut butter cookies. Have all the fixins' for them so after I do a little cleaning the cookies will get baked.

If I have time and the spirit moves me I may make some malted milk cookies. They use crushed up malted milk balls, like Whoppers. They're really good and I also have all the ingredients. We'll see. But, definitely peanut butter cookies!!!!

Katie...the cake must have been good since it is all gone already :yum:

Your malted milk cookies sound delicious...dont think they would be around for long either ;)

No baking in our house with everyone on a diet but at work we made a coccnut cream pie with a butter pastry crust topped with whipped, heavy cream & toasted coconut.

I want to make some pumpkin spice muffins (not sure if I want them to be regular size or mini). But not sure if it will be today. LOL

I want to make some pumpkin spice muffins (not sure if I want them to be regular size or mini). But not sure if it will be today. LOL

Oh go crazy. Make both of them. Then make some pumpkin/cranberry bread. Don't forget to sprinklke some crushed nuts on top. It freezes very well. :angel:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom