What are you baking today?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
wow. one serving is 454 calories?!? awesome!!
it's gonna play hell on my diet, but it will be soooo
worth it. this is my next project. 'flat belly diet'
be ****ed! ;)

STEUBENVILLE??? omg that's where my Daddy was born!
I have family all over the place out there-buncha Hungarian immigrants!
Wellsburgh, Follansbee, Dover...

but I hear ya. I'll be makin' this tomorrow and feelin' my butt
spread as I enjoy it!

According to my doctor, Dave the Baker is no more. I must lose 25+ pounds, no salt (BP), no sugar (almost diabetes), no fat (no taste), no bread (carbs), no nothing, no ----!! Just because my lab work came back not so good. Oh, well..........

I totally understand, Dave. When I got the results of my cholesterol tests I was told much the same thing, (except to hold my weight as I have just lost 30 pounds through this leg stuff). But I can't give up the baking because it is what I do for a living! Now I can't even have you test out my recipes any more. This just ain't fair!!!

Seriously though, my friend, take care of yourself. It has made a big difference since I have cut back on fats, sugars and carbs. You will feel better and before you know it you will be able to nibble on your favourite just a little bit.

I'm here for you!

Thanks, Laurie. You're a dear! I know I'll get through this; doesn't mean I have to like it though. Like they said when my kid swollowed a nickel, "This too shall pass". You just save those recipies; "I'll be back", as our governator once famously said. Thanks for your support.

According to my doctor, Dave the Baker is no more. I must lose 25+ pounds, no salt (BP), no sugar (almost diabetes), no fat (no taste), no bread (carbs), no nothing, no ----!! Just because my lab work came back not so good. Oh, well..........

jeepers, that is awful

I feel badly telling you I am baking a loaf of ww raisin cinnamon bread today:(

Haha, Atta boy Dave....can't bake for yourself so you fill your need by baking for the dog! I had a Three Dog Bakery recipe for muffins that my old Cocker loved but I misplaced it. As I go through all the storage boxes I hope I come across it. If so I will share - hopefully my current two pooches will like them too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom