What are you baking today?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
apple crisp crumble not sure what to call it so its a crisp crumble!! LOL

Buttermilk biscuits

I am making buttermilk biscuits which I do almost every other Sunday:chef:, but today I am substituting butter flavored Crisco with real butter:unsure:. I will tell you how they turnout ;)

Check these out, LP:

Café con Leche and Chocolate Cheesecake Recipe at Epicurious.com

Cappuccino-Fudge Cheesecake Recipe at Epicurious.com

(I also have a Maida Heatter recipe for Chocolate Rum Espresso Cheesecake - can PM it to you if you're interested).

I used a standard cheesecake recipe (16oz cream cheese, 2 eggs, sugar,1tsp vanilla) and added some chocolate and granulated coffee.

Thanks, guys, I actually do just use a basic cheesecake recipe I have tweaked over the years and add flavours, just have never used espresso before (though I do in my signature mocha creme brulee). I will certainly check out those links, Merstar, thanks! I would love to see Maida's recipe, thanks. I have tried a lot of her techniques such as polka dot cheesecake.

Last edited:
Thanks, guys, I actually do just use a basic cheesecake recipe I have tweaked over the years and add flavours, just have never used espresso before (though I do in my signature mocha creme brulee). I will certainly check out those links, Merstar, thanks! I would love to see Maida's recipe, thanks. I have tried a lot of her techniques such as polka dot cheesecake.

LP,
Check your PMs.

apple crispy crumble topped with whipped cream

img_851574_0_9eb6e79df9e4f130625cfd962f40b86a.jpg

chocolate buns

will try this recipe of CHOCOLATE-TOPPED MEXICAN BREAKFAST BUNS that ive found online...wish me luck

1613379651_1326ecccdc.jpg

turned out fine

they look fantastic!! i'm sure you will do fine. let us know how they turn out and i would like the recipe.

My buns turned out fine...not as good as the picture though:ROFLMAO:...forgot to take pics of my buns...have to do some tweaking on the recipe to make it more delicious:chef:

I am dealing with a 5 pound zucchini today. Will post my progress later!
YIKES!! sounds like an old 50's horror movie!!
attack of the five pound squash!! was this poor zucchini nuked? LOL i am sure whatever you make will be super fastastic.

7 layer zuke cake?

I have 2 loaves of my favourite zucchini loaf just ready to come out of the oven and 3 loaves of chocolate zucchini bread ready to go in. I grated 16 + cups of the stuff and have so far used six!

Once I am all done I will have pictures of the whole process right from the giant zucc itself! If anyone is interested of course.....Ms M?

OOOh...Zuchini Gratin?!

Unfortunately my family is not into squash as food (though I love zucchini gratin and might make a little for myself to go with my dinner tonight) so it will all be baked goods.

I also have a huge spaghetti squash I have NO idea how I will use up. Again my family won't touch it as a vegetable!

Anyone heard of spaghetti squash muffins? :LOL:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom