What are you baking today?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
apple crisp
I made apple crisp with 12 kinds of apples (1 of each kind), cinnamon, nutmeg, raisins, brown sugar, lemon zest and lemon juice. Topping of melted butter, rolled oats, brown sugar, cinnamon, nutmeg and lemon zest.

img_857215_0_131b79ea81958779ca3a991c9398adf2.jpg

img_857215_1_f4c027e26b5d92760667b0968270dd2e.jpg

baked apples chopped up with golden raisins and chopped walnuts wrapped in puff pastry and a chocolate cake with whipped cream.
kades

Today, I started what will end up being a loaf of sourdough Khoubz. I know. I know. Most people make Pita bread out of this. But I am making it in my bread machine, so an easy, but tasty bread in a couple of days. Baking with only sourdough takes more time, but the flavor is worth it to me.

I made a pumpkin pie from scratch this weekend..Ill tell ya, using a real pumpkin instead of that canned stuff you get in the store really makes a difference

I made a pumpkin pie from scratch this weekend..Ill tell ya, using a real pumpkin instead of that canned stuff you get in the store really makes a difference
what kind of pumpkins do you use? i haven't seen pie pumpkins.

i am experimenting with sweet potato chips today

Oh, please post your results! They sound awesome already!

I have an anniversary cake for 200 due on Saturday so I will be in cake baking mode today and tomorrow. Most of the decorations are done, thank goodness!

I whipped up a batch of pumpkin spice cupcakes,and made some caramel frosting to go on them!
here's a picture.

Attachments

• IMG_0303.jpg
    IMG_0303.jpg
    40.8 KB · Views: 177
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom