What are you baking today?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yesterday, I made 2 pizzas, with a tomato and courgette sauce and cheese on them.:chef:

Saturday I made Neiman Marcus cookies. Today I made an oatmeal spice cake with brown sugar fudge icing for my daughters 16th birthday.

my lastest favorite whole wheat bread recipe...from the cookbook, Whole Grain Baking, put out by King Arthur flour, with recipes based on their flours, it really is a soft, tender, sweetish, fine grained bread....been making it with my K5-a Hobart/KA mixer..

Not sure WHAT I'm going to bake today. Cookies for sure, but what kind is still up in the air. Reverse chocolate chunk? Oatmeal choco chip? Peanut butter? Monster? Banana choco chip? Decisions decisions!

yummy!! my oven is in the fritz again!! repairs next friday. this will be the 3rd part replaced in the last month!! at least I can use the top of the stove!!

I seriously considered cooking the meatloaf on top of the stove, but I didn't have a lid for the cast iron pan I had already used.

I wonder if I will ever get to bake fun things again...I miss baking cookies for work.:glare:

I seriously considered cooking the meatloaf on top of the stove, but I didn't have a lid for the cast iron pan I had already used.

I wonder if I will ever get to bake fun things again...I miss baking cookies for work.:glare:
awwwwwwwwwwwww I am in the same boat sweetie. I know how you feel and was wondering the same thing.

awwwwwwwwwwwww I am in the same boat sweetie. I know how you feel and was wondering the same thing.

DH has been educated and he's pretty good about passing things up, but I don't think it's fair for him to have to smell it while it's baking. I've taken up sneaking out for an ice cream or a donut...no, I don't feel particularly guilty about it:ROFLMAO:

DH has been educated and he's pretty good about passing things up, but I don't think it's fair for him to have to smell it while it's baking. I've taken up sneaking out for an ice cream or a donut...no, I don't feel particularly guilty about it:ROFLMAO:
oh shoot!! its me that can't have it and my family have no second thoughts about eating whatever in front of me!! :LOL: they don't hide anything :(

oh shoot!! its me that can't have it and my family have no second thoughts about eating whatever in front of me!! :LOL: they don't hide anything :(

Actually, I've eaten a basically diabetic diet for about 7 years, since my parents were both diagnosed with type II. I do and did have my little treats now and then. I baked because I love to bake and what DH didn't eat I took to work for my crew. Now if you try to tempt me with beef jerky...:pig:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom